Abdelhak Khiame was a well-known Moroccan Particular Officer and former leader of the National Judicial Police Brigade and the Central Bureau of Judicial Investigations. Abdelhak Khiame passed away on August 23, 2022, at 64. He is a very well-known person, and if you are interested in learning more about his Wiki, age, biography, and personal life, continue reading this page.
|Real Name/Full Name||Abdelhak Khiame|
|Birth Place:||Derb Sultan Casablanca, Morocco|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||1958|
|Death Date:||August 23, 2022|
|Age/How Old:||64 years old as of 2022|
|Height/How Tall:||In Centimetres – 000 cm |
In Feet and Inches – 6′ 0″
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 84Kg|
In Pounds – 000 lbs
|Parents Name:||Father – Will Update Soon|
Mother – Will Update Soon
|Siblings:||Saida Khiame El Jabri|
|School/College:||Will Update Soon|
|Zodiac Sign:||Will Update Soon|
|Wife/Spouse Name:||Will Update Soon|
|Kids/Children Name:||Will Update Soon|
|Profession:||Moroccan Particular Officer and former leader of the National Judicial Police Brigade and the Central Bureau of Judicial Investigations|
|Net Worth:||$30 Million|
|Last Updated:||September 2022|
Early Life of Abdelhak Khiame
His birthplace is Derb Sultan Casablanca, Morocco. Abdelhak Khiame’s father’s name is unknown, and his mother’s name is unknown. He has one sibling: Saida Khiame El Jabri.
Abdelhak Khiame Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
He was born in 1958. Abdelhak Khiame’s age is 64 years old as of 2022. He is 6 ‘ 0″ tall and weighs around 88kg. He has Black eyes and Black hair. Abdelhak Khiame belongs to Moroccan nationality, and his zodiac sign is unknown.
Abdelhak Khiame Obituary & Death Cause
- He has served as the BCIJ’s main officer in Morocco. He was the inspiration for many young Moroccan security officials. After his death, he left the people of Morocco with many inspiring anecdotes from his life.
- He passed away due to his extensive health problems before his death. Abdelhak became the BCIJ’s new chief in 2015. He was a member of BCIJ till 2020. Former BCIJ deputy, Mr. Habboub Cherkaoui, succeeded him.
- After his death on August 23, 2022, his funeral was held on August 24, 2022, in the afternoon at the Chouhadae cemetery in Casablanca.
Abdelhak Khiame Education
Abdelhak Khiame is a well-known Moroccan politician who once led the National Judicial Police Brigade and the Central Bureau of Judicial Investigations. Abdelhak Khiame attended a private school in Morocco, following which he attended a private school. Abdelhak Khiame was proficient in certain military operations and was a highly accomplished officer.
Abdelhak Khiame Personal Life
According to social media accounts, his marital status is married, but the identities of his wife and children are unknown. Due to his duty in the security forces of Morocco, he remained quiet about his wife and children. His family members do not post anything about him on social media following his passing.
Abdelhak Khiame Professional Career
- Abdelhak Khiame assumed the position of commander of the National Judicial Police Brigade in 2004. (BNPJ).
- Before his appointment in 2004, the BNPJ faced a deadly terrorist attack on May 16, 2003, in Casablanca. Abdelhak was promoted to chief of the BCIJ after nearly a decade of service in the BNPJ.
- Under his direction, the BCIJ was renamed “the FBI of Morocco.” He established a formidable intelligence team at BCIJ that assisted numerous international allies in their fight against terrorism.
- Under Abdelhak’s leadership, BCIJ assisted Spain in the arrest of a terrorist suspect. Abdelhak earned the reputation of being one of the most recognizable and esteemed Moroccan security officials.
- Due to his participation in dismantling 80 terrorist cells and arresting over 1200 suspects with ties to ISIS and numerous other terrorist organizations, he was awarded these distinctions.
- During Abdelhak’s tenure at BCIJ, Morocco was the world’s safest nation. His leadership in the security forces aided the nation in establishing a rapport of trust with the security forces of many partner nations.
- He had the experience of dealing with and investigating corruption, terrorism, and financial Scandals. His efforts to combat terrorism and maintain his country’s security will always be lauded. He was extremely active at press conferences.
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Abdelhak Khiame in 2022
Have you ever considered the wealth of Abdelhak Khiame? How much does He earn in honorarium? Although it is difficult to get precise income and asset data. The following section details his income, net worth, & assets. You will read about all of his disputes in this section. Abdelhak Khiame’s net worth is $30 million.