Birth Name – Ariana Grande Butera
Nick Name – She’s also known by some other names like Ari, Cat Valentine, AG, Little Red.
Occupation – She is a popular American singer, songwriter, voice artist and actress.
Birth Date – Her date of birth is on 26th June, 1993.
Age – She is currently 26 years of age as per of 2019.
Birth Place – Her birth place is Boca Raton, Florida, USA.
Home Town – Boca Raton, Florida, USA.
Nationality – She is an American.
Religion – Christianity.
Ethnicity – Caucasian.
Zodiac Sign – Her sun sign is Cancer.
Genre – Pop, R& B, Rock.
Hobbies – Her hobbies are to watch movies, sing songs, listen music and swimming.
Height – Ariana is 5.0 ft (153 cm) tall.
Weight – She is approximately 49 Kg (108 lbs).
Body Measurement – She has a body measurement of 34-26-32.
Eye Colour – Her eye is dark brown in colour.
Hair Colour – She has brown coloured (brunette) hair. But she kept on dying it according to the shows and movies.
Shoe Size – She wears shoe of 6 (US).
Bra SIze – 32 A.
Dress SIze – Her dress size is of 2 (US).
Sexual Orientation – Her sexual orientation is straight.
- First Album – Yours Truly (2013)
- First Movie – Swindle (2013)
- First TV Show – The Battery’s Down (2009)
- She has dimple on her left cheek.
- She keeps changing her hair colour.
- She has high pitched voice.
Her highest educational qualification is of high school. She completed her schooling from Pine Crest School and North Broward Preparatory School which are in Florida (USA). Later she left the North Broward Preparatory School for her musical career but continued her education at home from that school only which sent study materials to study with the help of home tutors.
Ariana was very active and talented girl in her childhood and she began interested in acting and singing. By the age of 13,she became too serious to pursue a career in music. She began her musical career from the show Victorious. She then released her first music album “Yours Truly” which top the Billboard of 200. This album’s huge success made her the rising star of the musical industry. After this success, she tasted the incredible success of her second album “My Everything” released in 2014. This studio album topped the Billboard 200 and 2nd to Hot Billboard 100. Grande didn’t stop here only but she prepared for her third recording album “Dangerous Woman”. She finally released it in 2016 which ranked number 2 on Billboard 200 in USA and in Japan. After early releasing her two songs from the fourth album “Sweetener” she released it in 2018. This made to win her first Grammy Award. Grande’s singles “Thank U & Next” have made records by ranking number 1 on Billboard Hot 100 and have been certified platinum five times in US. Like this she keeps on releasing her studio albums and has gained much popularity from the people. She has reached a high place in people’s heart.
After performing several theaters and shows she made her first appearance on national television singing for Florida Panthers. She got the role of cheerleader Charlotte on Broadway for musical 13. For this contribution, she won the National Youth Theater Association Award. Later in 2010,she performed as an actress in Nickelodeon show “Victorious” as Cat Valentine. This made her teen idol among teens. She then has appeared in many TV shows and has become a famous TV Personality.
She debuted from the movie “Swindle” in 2013 for her role “Amanda Benson”. Since then she has worked in many films like “Sam & Cat”, “Scream Queens” etc. and has become popular celebrity across the world.
Grande’s family consists of 4 members including herself.
Father – Edward Butera (Graphic Design Firm Owner).
Mother – Joan Grande (CEO of Hose-McCann Communications).
Brother – Frankie J. Grande (Performer, Producer, Entertainer).
BOY FRIENDS / AFFAIRS
Ariana Grande has dated many actors, singers, rappers. The Lists includes-
- Graham Phillips (2008-2010) – Grande came in relationship with American actor Graham Phillips, when they met in the cast of musical 13 in 2008. They dated each other till March 2010.
- Matt Bennett (2010)- They were seen together in the music videos of “7 Secrets”, “One Last Time”. Since then rumored spread.
- Jai Brooks (2012-2014) – Jai Brooks who is younger to Ariana Grande, started dating each other from August 2012 but broke out in August 2013. But finally broke up in 2014.
- Nathan Sykes (2013) – The English singer, Nathan Sykes dated Ariana Grande during August 2013 to December 2013.
- Big Sean (2014-2015) – From July 2014, they start dating each other and continued for almost a year.
- Ricky Alvarez (2015-2016) – This Mexican Dancer dated Ariana for almost a year. Ricky was her backup dancer.
- Mac Miller (2016-2018) – In 2016, Ariana dated the American Rapper, Mac Miller. This relation went for 2 years and ended in May,2018 just before 4 months from the death of Mac Miller.
- Pete Davidson (2018) – In May 2018, Ariana dated Actor and Comedian, Pete Davidson. They even got engaged in June, 2018. But, finally after engagement, they decided to separate and ended their relationship in October, 2018.
ACHIEVEMENTS & AWARDS
Ariana Grande has achieved many awards in her career. She has won 94 awards and has been nominated for 240 times. Some of her best achievements which she won are –
- American Music Awards – Grande has won 3 American Music Awards in 2013,2015,2016.
- Billboard Music Awards – She has achieved 2 Billboard Music Awards.
- Grammy Awards – She got 1 Grammy Award for her music album “Sweetener”.
- Teen Choice Awards – 12 awards for “Dangerous Woman”, “Next”, “Thank U”, “Problem”, “One Last Time”.
- Radio Disney Music Awards – She grabbed 5 awards.
Apart from these, she also won some Foreign awards like –
- GAFFA Awards – She has also been honored with 2 GAFFA Awards (Denmark), 1 GAFFA Awards (Norway), 2 GAFFA Awards (Sweden).
- Japan Gold Disc Award – She also crowned 7 times with Japan Gold Disc Award for “My Everything”, “Sweetener”, “Dangerous Woman” during the year 2015, 2017 and 2019.
- MTV European Music Awards – She grabbed 1 European Music Awards in 2016.
- MTV Italian Music Awards – She succeeded in getting 2 awards of this type for “Best International Female” category.
- MTV Video Music Awards Japan – She got 3 awards for the categories “Best Female Video”, “Best New Artist Video”, “Best Pop Video”.
- Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards – Ariana should be proud that she earned this award from Mexico, Argentina and Colombia regions.
This is not the end of her talent but there’s more….
- In 2014, Ariana Grande had fight with her best friend Jennette McCurdy. This incident leads the release of a web series called “Gloriana”, an irritating character by McCurdy in 2015.
- In 2014, she also left the photoshoot in the middle of it in Sydney because she was not happy with her look in it.
- In 2015, she visited one doughnut shop in California named “Wolfee Donuts”. There she tasted somebody’s doughnut which was kept on the counter and said “I hate Americans. I hate America”. When she recognized her mistake, she immediately apologize for that through a 4-minute video.
- She has hypoglycemic disorder in which level of blood sugar decreases below normal. Due to this, one faces trouble talking, loss of concentration, confusion, clumsiness,etc.
- She also had Posttraumatic Stress Disorder and anxiety.
- After seeing her parents divorce, she was in therapy for over a decade due to tension.
Ariana has worked with many brands and has endorsed them. The brands like WAT-AAH, Coach, MAC Cosmetics, Bookstone and many. For Reebok, she became the brand ambassador in 2017. Not only this, she even launched a fashion line with Lipsy London in 2016. She even did commercials for Apple, T-Mobile brands.
Fitness Model – Madonna is her favorite fitness idol she follows.
Holiday – She likes Halloween so much that she wants everyday should be Halloween.
Place – She loves to go Malaysia and South Africa in her holidays.
Actor – Jim Carrey, Steve Carell are her favorite actors.
- Ariana likes to drink alcohol and smoke.
- She has putted her name “Ariana” from the cartoon character “Princess Oriana” from “Feliz the Cat” movie.
- She got he Diploma in 2012, after leaving her High School for acting.
- She had her first kiss at the age of 14.
- Around 9 or 10 years of age, her parents got separated and she moved from New York to Florida with her pregnant mother.
- She enjoys Roller Coaster ride though she afraids with heights.
- Ariana is a big hockey fan.
- She doesn’t like bananas, cats and shellfish. They are allergic to her.
- She likes to go to the beach in the midnight.
- On Twitter in November,2013, she twitted that she’s completely turned vegetarian.
- She likes to sleep in almost no dress, on the suggestion of her grandmother.
- She loves to watch horror movies.
- She likes ocean creatures and animals more than most people.
- She even likes musical theater, romantic novels.