Ben Sinclair is a well-known television actor. Ben is also well-known as the co-creator, writer, and star of High Maintenance, a web series that HBO converted into a television series. He was cast as Abraham in The Bible, a television film, and Nate in Home Again. He has held several positions.
|Real Name/Full Name||Ben Sinclair|
|Birth Place:||New York, New York, United States|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||16 May 1984|
|Age/How Old:||38 years old as of 2022|
|Height/How Tall:||In Centimetres – 177cm |
In Feet and Inches – 5 ′ 10″
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 72Kg|
In Pounds – 158lbs
|Parents Name:||Father – Will Update Soon|
Mother – Will Update Soon
|Siblings:||Will Update Soon|
|Wife/Spouse Name:||Katja Blichfeld (Ex)|
|Kids/Children Name:||Will Update Soon|
|Net Worth:||$5 Million|
|Last Updated:||October 2022|
Ben was born in the United States. Yael Stone is featured in several episodes of High Maintenance.
Early Life of Ben Sinclair
He was born in New York, New York, United States. His mother is a cantor at a Reform synagogue, while his father is a teacher at a public school.
Ben Sinclair Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
He was born on 16 May 1984. Ben Sinclair’s age is 38 years old as of 2022. He stands 5′ 10″ tall and weighs around 72kg. He has Brown eyes and Brown hair. He belongs to American nationality, and his zodiac sign is Taurus.
Ben Sinclair Education
Several individuals are questioning the academic qualifications of Ben Sinclair. In this section, her educational history is examined in depth. He was a graduate of Oberlin College.
Ben Sinclair Personal Life
Sinclair wedded his writing partner & co-creator of High Maintenance, Katja Blichfeld, in 2010, after meeting her at a Los Angeles party in 2009. nonetheless, the couple divorced in 2017.
Our purpose is to provide accurate and current dating information. This website will soon be updated with new dating-related information and news. If you have updated information on who Ben Sinclair is dating today, please send us an email.
Ben Sinclair Professional Career
- He was an actor and author who illustrated the internet’s validity as a path to stardom.
- Sinclair began acting in 2010, making cameo appearances on “Mercy” (NBC, 2009-2010), a hospital drama, and “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit,” a popular police procedural (NBC, 1999-).
- The same year, he wed casting director Katja Blichfeld, who became his closest artistic colleague. Sinclair scored a small role as “Brooklyn Idiot” on the 100th episode of “30 Rock” (NBC, 2006-2013) due to Blichfeld’s day job as a casting agent.
- In 2012, Sinclair and Blichfeld co-created the sitcom “High Maintenance,” in which Sinclair portrayed “The Guy,” a bike courier for a cannabis-dealing business, with each episode concentrating on one Brooklyn-based customer to whom The Guy delivers pot.
- Sinclair and Blichfeld opted to self-distribute the series on the website Vimeo after failing to gain the attention of the big networks.
- Sinclair proceeded to perform in additional projects, such as “The Big C” (Showtime, 2010-2013) and “Delocated” (Adult Swim, 2008-2013), as well as “Safe” (2012), “The Happy Sad” (2013), and “All Over It” (2014). (2015). By 2015, “High Maintenance” had aired six seasons on Vimeo and had become a cult phenomenon.
- Several celebrities, including Dan Stevens, Jenji Kohan, and Lena Dunham, the star and creator of “Girls” (HBO, 2012-2017), helped convince HBO to pick up the series. The updated “High Maintenance” (HBO, 2016-) debuted on HBO in 2016, with Sinclair and Blichfeld serving as showrunners and Sinclair returning his role as “The Guy.”
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Ben Sinclair in 2022
Are you curious to discover Ben Sinclair’s net worth? Let’s examine it immediately from here. Ben Sinclair has an estimated net worth of $5 Million.
According to several online document resources and reports, at the age of 35 years, 4 months, and 15 days, He has a net worth of approximately $5 million. He amassed the greatest wealth as a professional actor. He is an American citizen.
Ben Sinclair’s Salary, Net Worth, Revenue, & Earnings have been detailed in a yearly report.
- Ben Sinclair’s Yearly Income is $4,000,000
- Ben Sinclair’s Monthly Income is $30,000
- Ben Sinclair’s Daily Income is $1000