Fred Armisen, often referred to as Fereydun Robert Armisen, is an American Actor, Producer, Comedian, Writer, & Musician. From 2002 until 2013, he was the greatest Saturday Night Live cast member. Armisen and Carrie Brownstein co-created and co-starred in the IFC sketch comedy series Portlandia. He co-created and appears in the mockumentary IFC series Documentary Now! with Bill Hader and Seth Meyers, as well as the Showtime comedy series Moonbase 8 (2020-present) with John C. Reilly & Tim Heidecker.
|Real Name/Full Name||Fred Armisen|
|Birth Place:||Hattiesburg, Mississippi, United States|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||December 4, 1966|
|Age/How Old:||56 years old as of 2022|
|Height/How Tall:||In Centimetres – 175cm |
In Feet and Inches – 5 ′ 9″
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 68Kg|
In Pounds – 149lbs
|Eye Color:||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color:||Dark Brown|
|Parents Name:||Father – Fereydun Armisen|
Mother – Hildegardt Mirabal
|Siblings:||Will Update Soon|
|School/College:||Valley Stream Central High School, School of Visual Arts|
|Wife/Spouse Name:||Sally Timms (Ex), Elisabeth Moss (Ex)|
|Profession:||Actor, Producer, Comedian, Writer, & Musician|
|Net Worth:||$10 million|
|Last Updated:||March 2023|
Early Life of Fred Armisen
He was born in Hattiesburg, Mississippi, United States. Fred Armisen’s father’s name is Fereydun Armisen, and his mother’s name is Hildegardt Mirabal.
Must read: Molly Shannon Bio, Age, Height, Career, Husband, Net Worth, Family
Fred Armisen Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
He was born on December 4, 1966. Fred Armisen’s age is 56 years old as of 2022. He stands 5′ 9 ” tall, and he weighs around 68kg. His Dark Brown hair is matched with Dark Brown eyes. Fred Armisen belongs to American nationality, and his zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
Fred Armisen Education
Back in the United States, they relocated to Valley Stream, New York, on Long Island; there, he attended Valley Stream Central High School &, at his mother’s request, studied Spanish. At some point, he also had a desire to become an artist, which was encouraged equally by his mother.
In 1984, he started playing drums in a local band. However, the group did not endure long, and upon graduation, he moved to Manhattan to attend the School of Visual Arts. Fred Armisen left the School of Visual Arts in 1988 and relocated to Chicago with his buddy Damon Locks.
Fred Armisen Personal Life
Fred Armisen wedded English singer & songwriter Sally Timms in 1998, but the marriage dissolved in 2004. In 2009, he remarried actress Elisabeth Moss, but the marriage ended in 2011.
In an interview that took place in 2013 with Howard Stern, he stated that he was not only a lousy spouse but a terrible boyfriend and that he felt bad for everyone he had dated.
Must read: Alessandro Nivola Bio, Age, Height, Career, Wife, Net Worth
Fred Armisen Professional Career
- In 1984, Fred Armisen began his musical career by joining a band with several high school friends, but the group soon split.
- In 1988, Armisen relocated to Chicago. Local punk music band Trenchmouth was his initial option. In the 1990s, he was a drummer with Blue Man Group.
- Between 2007 and 2015, he composed music for Les Savy Fav, Matthew Sweet, & Wandering Lucy, among others.
- Armisen changed his concentration to acting at the end of the 1990s. Although he was still performing with Trenchmouth, he thought the acting was better.
- 1997 marked the debut of Armisen’s television career with the debut of Reverb. He served as the show’s interviewer, and the show accompanied them on tour.
- The audience was brought backstage, onstage, and even into the audience to view the action. Armisen appeared in 82 episodes throughout the four years of the show.
- He also experimented with filmmaking during this time, releasing two short films.
- In 2002, Armisen was hired by Saturday Night Live. His talent was a comedy, and he was so well-liked that he was elevated to a regular cast member in 2004.
- He remained a cast member until 2013 when he featured in 220 episodes. Armisen joined Late Night with Seth Meyers in 2014 as the leader of the 8G Band, the show’s house band.
- From 1984 until 2013, he released 26 albums, including his songs. Two members of The KGB, eleven members of Trenchmouth, one member of Crisis of Conformity, and two members of Ian Rubbish and The Bizzaros.
- Armisen appeared in 48 films from 1998 to 2018. Others, such as The Ex (2006), Baby Mama (2008), and Zoolander 2, were full-length motion pictures (2016).
- He performed several minor roles. He has also provided voices for animated movies, including four Smurf flicks and Looney Tunes: Rabbits Run’s Speedy Gonzales.
- Armisen has featured in approximately 70 episodes and series on television. He has participated in debate programs, cartoons, comedies, and television movies.
- He produced thirty episodes of Looney Tunes, one of his regular shows. Additionally, Armisen has provided his voice for a variety of video games.
Fred Armisen Awards and Achievements
- Outstanding Variety Sketch Series Nominated for an Emmy in 2019.
- In 2017 Emmy nomination for Outstanding Variety Sketch Series.
- In 2016 Emmy nomination for Outstanding Variety Sketch Series.
- Nominated for the 2016 Emmy for Outstanding Writing for a Variety Series.
- Nominated for the 2014 Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series.
- Nominated for the 2014 Emmy for Outstanding Writing for a Variety Series.
- Nominated for the 2013 Emmy for Outstanding Writing for a Variety Series.
- Nominated for the 2012 Emmy for Outstanding Writing for a Variety Series.
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Fred Armisen in 2022
Have you ever considered Fred Armisen’s wealth? What is his annual salary? We know that a person’s income and assets fluctuate over time. The table provides an estimate of his salary and net worth. Controversies have been added to this area. Fred Armisen has a net worth of $10 million.