Ginger Gonzaga is an American actress & comedian who has risen to prominence with performances such as Peggy in “Legit” (2013-2014), Emma in “Wrecked” (2016-2017), and Vivian in “Kidding” (2018), among many others.
Early Life of Ginger Gonzaga
She was born in Pennsylvania, United States. She is the Child of Christopher Deipirine Gonzaga & Adele L. (Tapp). Ginger’s father is from Cebu, Philippines. Her mother is Caucasian and is thought to be Dutch. Ginger presently resides in Hollywood, California.
Ginger Gonzaga Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
She was born on May 17, 1984. Ginger Gonzaga’s age is 38 as of August 2022. She is 5′ 4″ tall and weighs around 56kg. She has Brown eyes and Black hair. Ginger Gonzaga belongs to American nationality, and her zodiac sign is Taurus.
Ginger Gonzaga Education
She grew up in Modesto, California, and attended Beyer High School. Ginger studied at the University of California, Berkeley, after high school graduation. To further her education, she proceeded to the University of California, Santa Barbara; she earned a BA in poli sci with a Chinese linguistics concentration.
She attended The Groundlings, a comedy sketch company and school in Los Angeles, where she trained in acting and comedy during her sophomore year; she also studied improv comedy at Second City & Upright Citizens Brigade.
She subsequently participated in the 2009 “CBS Diversity Sketch Showcase” and performed in clubs in Los Angeles and on US Army facilities in South Korea.
Ginger Gonzaga Personal Life
Ginger is a star who works tirelessly. Fans are curious about her guy. In reality, Gonzaga is currently dating Jim Carrey (Actor). He proudly makes his red carpet debut with his partner at the 2019 Golden Globes.
She co-stars in the Showtime series alongside him. She manages to keep her romances a secret. Previously, she uploaded photographs on social networking sites.
Typically, these photos are labelled with “bf.” It’s the boyfriend or best buddy. Moreover, Ginger Gonzaga observed Friendship Day on June 9.
Ginger Gonzaga Professional Career
- Ginger debuted as an actress in 2012 with the comedy picture Ted. She portrayed Gina in the film. Ginger authored 45 episodes and presented 345 episodes of the Hulu daily comedy series ‘The Morning After’ between 2011 and 2012.
- Ginger was then seen in the FX comedy series Legit.’ Ginger portrayed ‘Peggy’ in a few episodes between 2013 and 2014. Ginger replaced Mercedes Masohn in the ABC series Mixology in 2014.
- In the sitcom, she played the part of Maya, a sports attorney. In the same year, she became famous for her role as “Juanita” in the romantic comedy “Someone Marry Barry.” The next year, Ginger appeared as ‘Lady J’ in the sketch comedy series Key and Peele on Comedy Central.
- Ginger portrayed Christy in the 2016 HBO comedy-drama series Togetherness. The same year, she landed the part of ‘Emma’ in the TBS comedy series ‘Wrecked.’ This was among her most notable roles. In the CBS sitcom ‘Angel from Hell,’ she plays the role of Kelly. Ginger was also seen as ‘Jill’ in the Tribeca Film Festival premiere of the film ‘Dean.’
- Ginger portrayed ‘Lorena’ in the Hulu drama series ‘Chance’ & ‘Crystal’ in the ‘Trial & Error ‘sitcom on NBC. Ginger portrayed ‘Maggie’ in the 2017–2018 Showtime comedy-drama series ‘I’m Dying Up Here.’ Ginger made her directing debut in the same year with the film “Your Day.”
- She also created the film’s screenplay and performed the character of Jane in the film. The movie premiered at the Florida International Film Festival, Atlanta Film Festival, Cinequest Film Festival, and Julien Dubuque.
- Ginger portrayed ‘Dana’ in the NBC sitcom ‘Champions’ in 2018. She was placed alongside Jim Carrey as ‘Vivian’ in the Showtime series ‘Kidding’ Ginger portrayed Alia on the Freeform comedy series Alone Together.
Quick Bio / Wiki
|Real Name/Full Name||Ginger Gonzaga|
|Birth Place:||Pennsylvania, United States|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||May 17, 1984|
|Age/How Old:||38 years old|
|Height/How Tall:||In Centimetres – 162cm |
In Feet and Inches – 5 ′ 4″
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 56Kg|
In Pounds – 123lbs
|Parents Name:||Christopher Deipirine Gonzaga & Adele L. (Tapp)|
|School/College:||Beyer High School, University of California|
|Profession:||Actress & Comedian|
|Social Media:||Instagram, Twitter|
|Last Updated:||August 2022|
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Ginger Gonzaga in 2022
What is Ginger Gonzaga’s net worth? How much honorarium does She receive? It is noteworthy that both net worth and salaries fluctuate over time. In the following section, you will find information on her salary, net worth, and assets. Numerous controversies are included in this section. Ginger Gonzaga has a net worth of $80,000.