Jennie Ruby Jane is a well-known singer & rapper from South Korea. Since August 2016, Jennie has been a significant member of the female K-pop band “Black Pink” under YG Entertainment. Jennie Kim is also well-known for her hip-hop, dance-pop, & K-pop singing and dancing.
This article discusses Jennie Ruby Jane’s Age, Bio, Net Worth, Boyfriend, Parents, Siblings, Height, & Nationality.
|Real Name/Full Name||Jennie Ruby Jane|
|Birth Place:||Cheongdam-dong, Seoul, South Korea|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||January 16, 1996|
|Age/How Old:||26 years old as of 2022|
|Height/How Tall:||In Centimetres – 162 cm |
In Feet and Inches – 5′ 4″
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 52Kg|
In Pounds – 114lbs
|Parents Name:||Father – Will Update Soon|
Mother – Will Update Soon
|Siblings:||Will Update Soon|
|School/College:||Waikowhai Intermediate School, ACG Parnell College|
|Profession:||Singer & Rapper|
|Net Worth:||$10 Million|
|Social Media:||Instagram, Youtube|
|Last Updated:||March 2023|
Early Life of Jennie Ruby Jane
She was born in Cheongdam-dong, Seoul, South Korea. Jennie Ruby Jane’s father’s name is unknown, and her mother’s name is unknown.
She likes time spent with her siblings and has posted videos of them on social media. Her father owns a hospital, while her mother is affiliated with ‘CJ E&M,’ a media company.
Must read: Federica Nargi Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Career, Husband, Net Worth
Jennie Ruby Jane Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
She was born on January 16, 1996. Jennie Ruby Jane’s age is 26 years old as of 2022. She stands 5′ 4″ tall and weighs around 52kg. She has Brown eyes and Brown hair. Jennie Ruby Jane belongs to South Korean nationality, and her zodiac sign is Capricorn.
Who is Jennie Ruby Jane, the singer for Blackpink?
Jennie rose to prominence in August 2022 when she changed her stage name from “Jennie Kim” to “Jennie Ruby Jane.” The key reason for her name change is that she is about to launch her Hollywood acting career. She announced via her personal Instagram account that she would portray Anys in the HBO Original’ The Idol’ television series.
Numerous people are excited about her upcoming Hollywood film. She has also appeared in a handful of music videos and television series in her own country. In addition to this, she is a model who has cooperated with a lot of prestigious magazines.
Jennie Ruby Jane Education
She attended Waikowhai Intermediate School in Auckland for her education.
After finishing her intermediate level, she transferred to ACG Parnell College. Kim Jennie also aspired to be a ballet dancer. While staying in Auckland, she gained an interest in YG Entertainment. YG Entertainment signed her at the age of 14 years old.
Before making any formal debut in the K-pop industry, Kim Jennie trained for over five years. She also made multiple appearances and cooperated with prominent businesses, like G- Dragon’s- That XX.
Jennie Ruby Jane Personal Life
- The beautiful singer is extremely secretive about her personal life. Following a review of her social media platforms, we discovered that she has uploaded numerous pictures with her friends and fellow singers but has not disclosed any information about her partner.
- According to the official websites, she was dating Kai, a singer and a member of the South Korean–Chinese boy band EXO.
- The couple started dating in October 2018 & shared a few photos on their respective social media accounts. In January 2019, they split up for unknown reasons, and Jennie removed all photographs of him from her social media accounts. She is currently single and living a great life.
Must read: Abdelhak Khiame Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Career, Death Cause, Net Worth
Jennie Ruby Jane Professional Career
- Jennie Kim, also known as Jennie, is a singer and rapper from South Korea.
- During her youth, Jennie left her childhood home to spend five years in Auckland, New Zealand.
- She was an ACG Parnell College student.
- In 2010, Jennie relocated to Seoul, South Korea, and on April 10, 2012, Kim was presented to the world via the official blog of YG Entertainment with a photograph headed “Who is that girl?”
- Jeenie was a trainee for six years before joining YG Entertainment officially.
- The female band “Black Pink” released their debut album “Square One” on August 8, 2016, with songs such as “Boombayah” and “Whistle.”
- Jennie’s solo debut “Solo” was published on November 12 and became the most watched music video by a female K-pop solo artist ever.
- In July 2018, Jennie and fellow Blackpink member Jisoo debuted on Running Man.
- Jeenie was selected as the new model for Chanel Beauty in January 2018 and shot her first campaign with Harper’s Bazaar Korea as her new muse.
- Jeenie was appointed Chanel Korea’s ambassador in June and Chanel’s Global Ambassador in October.
Jennie Ruby Jane Awards and Achievements
Kim Jennie has stayed in the spotlight since her first solo debut performance, and her singing, rapping, and fashion games have always been appreciated.
She received Gaon Chart Music Awards for her memorable performance in the song “SOLO.” Additionally, she received Golden Disc Awards and Weibo Starlight Awards. She was also nominated for several prestigious accolades, including the SBS Entertainment Awards, the Genie Music Awards, and the Mnet Asian Music Awards.
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Jennie Ruby Jane in 2022
South Korean rapper and singer Jennie Kim has a net worth of $10 million. Since August 2016, she has been a part of the extremely popular girls singing group ‘BlackPink’ under YG Entertainment. Jennie is also well-known for her hip-hop, dance-pop, and k-pop singing and dancing styles.
In 2018, she signed up with YG Entertainment and launched her solo debut named “Solo.” She was active in the business between 2012 and 2013, took a break, then returned in 2016 to continue delighting her fans with her melodic tunes.