American third baseman Josh Donaldson plays professionally in baseball. Who plays for the Major League Baseball team New York Yankees? (MLB.) Josh made his Major League Baseball debut in 2010 with the Athletics as a catcher. As he developed with the organization, he switched to third base and finally was named an All-Star in the 2014 MLB season. After playing collegiate baseball, he was first selected by the Chicago Cubs in 2007.
|Real Name/Full Name||Josh Donaldson|
|Birth Place:||Pensacola, Florida, United States|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||December 8, 1985|
|Age/How Old:||37 years old as of 2022|
|Height/How Tall:||In Centimetres – 182cm |
In Feet and Inches – 6 ′ 0″
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 96Kg|
In Pounds – 211lbs
|Parents Name:||Father – Levon Donaldson|
Mother – Lisa French
|Siblings:||Will Update Soon|
|School/College:||Pace High School, Auburn University|
|Wife/Spouse Name:||Briana Miller|
|Kids/Children Name:||Will Update Soon|
|Profession:||Baseball Third Baseman|
|Net Worth:||Around $100 million|
|Social Media:||Instagram, Twitter|
|Last Updated:||September 2022|
Early Life of Josh Donaldson
He was born in Pensacola, Florida, United States. Josh Donaldson’s father’s name is Levon Donaldson, and his mother’s name is Lisa French. His parents’ occupation is still unknown, and we know nothing about his siblings.
Josh Donaldson Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
He was born on December 8, 1985. Josh Donaldson’s age is 37 years old as of 2022. He is 6′ 0″ tall and weighs around 96kg. He has Brown eyes and Brown hair. Josh Donaldson belongs to American nationality, and his zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
Josh Donaldson Education
He went to Pace High School in Pace, Florida, and played varsity baseball there. He attended Auburn University and played catcher in college baseball.
Josh Donaldson Personal Life
- Josh Donaldson is married and happy. Josh is married to his longtime partner.
- In 2022, the couple got engaged. Josh Donaldson married Briana Miller in a private ceremony in the United States.
- Their relationship started in 2017 and has continued for almost five years. In November 2020, Donaldson & his wife, Briana Miller, had their first child, a girl.
- Josh was in a relationship with Jillian Rose in 2016, but their relationship failed.
- However, he is a fan of the History Channel series Vikings, and in January 2016, it was revealed that he would feature as “Hoskuld” in the show’s fourth season. The episode “Shadow Games” of Spartacus: Blood and Sand influenced Donaldson’s moniker, “The Bringer of Rain.”
Josh Donaldson Professional Career
- Josh was selected by the “Chicago Cubs” in the first round of the 2007 “MLB” draught as a catcher. He played more than 150 games throughout the following three years and established his value as a batter. By the end of the 2009 campaign, he had a batting average.270, nine home runs, and 91 RBIs.
- Even after making his professional debut in April 2010 with “Oakland Athletics,” his outstanding performance persisted. He made his debut on the field as a pinch hitter but struck out. In the next game, he blasted a home run that resulted in two runs for his side on the first pitch he played.
- By the end of the 2010 campaign, he had established himself as a good player and had 34 plate appearances with five hits. He did even better in the lower levels, finishing with a staggering total of 18 home runs. He has 67 RBIs overall.
- For Josh, the 2011 campaign was similarly fantastic. Along with raising his overall average, he ensured that the “All-Star” games were an option. With 70 RBIs, 17 home runs, and a season average of.261, he had a strong finish. Josh hit his first walk-off home run in his career on April 12, 2013, and on June 7, he blasted his first grand slam. He continued to do well through September. He gave him the “American League Player of the Month” award. Having 93 RBIs and 24 home runs, and a 301 average at the end of the 2013 campaign, he took fourth place in the American League Most Valuable Player list.
- He participated in his first “All-Star” game in 2014, and after the season, when he had hit a career-high 29 home runs, he was regarded as one of the top players. Despite a significant drop in his hitting average, he finished in the top eight, voting for the AL MVP.
- He was acquired by the “Toronto Blue Jays” in late 2014, and on June 1, his efforts won him his second “Player of the Week” award.
- Josh proved to be a miracle worker for his group, as 2015 ended up being the Blue Jays’ finest league season.
- Every time he batted, his supporters would begin shouting “M-V-P, M-V-P” since he was such a great sensation on the field. Honors began to accrue at the 2015 season’s finale.
- The “MLB Player of the Year Award,” the “Hank Aaron Award,” the “Silver Slugger Award,” the “Players Choice Award,” and the “American League Outstanding Player Award” are just a few of the honors he has received.
- After this achievement, Jay urged his team manager to increase his compensation, and as a result, he was hired for two more years with a sizable pay bump.
- He received the “June 19 Player of the Week Award” in 2016. When he faced the “Minnesota Twins,” he hit three home runs in a single game for the first time in his career.
- He had a batting average of.284 at the end of the 2016 campaign, along with 37 home runs and 99 RBI. He received the “Silver Slugger Award” for the second time in November 2016.
- Josh was put on a 10-day injured list after sustaining a calf injury after the first few games of the 2017 campaign.
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Josh Donaldson in 2022
The net worth of Josh Donaldson will now be discussed. His wealth is huge. We discovered that Josh Donaldson’s net worth is believed to be around $100 million after researching his net worth online.