Josh Segarra is an actor from America. In addition to his work on The Electric Company, Sirens, and Arrow, he originated the part of Emilio Estefan in the musical On Your Feet! His more television credits include Chicago P.D., The Other Two & Orange is the New Black, while his additional theatre credits include Lysistrata Jones and Dogfight. He has worked in the entertainment sector in Hollywood, and his artwork has appeared in English-language movies.
Early Life of Josh Segarra
He was born in Longwood, Florida, United States. Josh Segarra’s father’s name is Enrique Segarra, and his mother’s name is Damaris Segarra.
Josh Segarra Age, Height, Weight & Body MeasurementS
He was born on June 3, 1986. Josh Segarra’s age is 36 as of December 2022. He stands 5′ 11″ tall and weighs around 77kg. He has Dark Brown eyes and Dark Brown hair. Josh Segarra belongs to American nationality, and his zodiac sign is Gemini.
Josh Segarra Education
Josh has always been a clever and intelligent individual. As a result, he can adjust to any new talent in a relatively short amount of time. Segarra graduated with outstanding honours from NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts.
Josh Segarra Personal Life
- Every man desires that one unique individual who will make his life extraordinary. The same holds for Josh Segarra. After receiving enormous recognition and adoration from followers worldwide, he began searching for his true life partner. However, he eventually dated Brace Rice for a brief period.
- How they met or their love began a mystery, but they demonstrated that certain relationships are destined to endure a lifetime. On October 17, 2014, Josh and Brace exchanged wedding vows with family and friends.
- On September 30, 2016, after two years of marriage, the wonderful couple welcomed a gorgeous boy, Gus Maine. Additionally, the husband and wife gave birth to their second son, Hank Rice, on January 8, 2020. The couple was thrilled to welcome a new baby into the family. There is no information on reports of their divorce or extramarital affair.
Josh Segarra Professional Career
- As previously stated, Josh can readily adjust to any new talent. After completing his degree in acting at an art school, he was immediately drawn to this field. However, he begins his trip by performing as the “Cowardly Lion” in the Wizard of Oz show at the Orlando Youth Theatre.
- In addition, Josh made his acting debut as Miles in the film Vampire Bats (2005). According to his profile, he has recently appeared in over 39 television programs and films.
- However, his most recognizable roles as Lance Arroyo in The Other Two, Marco in The Moodys, Damien Sanchez in AJ and the Queen, and Adrian Chase in Arrow are tremendously well-liked by fans.
- In addition, Josh Segarra has appeared as Co Stefanovic, and Justin Voight in Orange is the New Black and Chicago Pd, respectively. For his portrayal of Hector Ruiz in The Electric Company, he has received several acclaim from both fans and reviewers.
Quick Bio / Wiki
|Real Name/Full Name||Josh Segarra|
|Birth Place:||Longwood, Florida, United States|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||June 3, 1986|
|Age/How Old:||36 years old|
|Height/How Tall:||In Centimetres – 180cm |
In Feet and Inches – 5 ′ 11″
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 77Kg|
In Pounds – 169lbs
|Eye Color:||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color:||Dark Brown|
|Parents Name:||Father – Enrique Segarra|
Mother – Damaris Segarra
|School/College:||NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts|
|Wife/Spouse Name:||Brace Rice|
|Kids/Children Name:||Gus Maine, Hank Rice|
|Net Worth:||$1.5 Million|
|Last Updated:||December 2022|
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Josh Segarra in 2022
How much money does Josh Segarra have? What is Josh Segarra’s source of income? We are all aware that it is very hard to determine a person’s total assets and monthly income. According to several sources, an approximate asset’s net worth can be estimated. So what is Josh Segarra’s current net worth? Josh Segarra’s current net worth in 2022 is $1.5 million.