Judge Maya Guerra Gamble (Democratic Party) serves on the 459th District Court of Texas. Guerra Gamble was sworn in as president on January 1, 2019. The current term of Guerra Gamble expires on December 31, 2022.
|Real Name/Full Name||Judge Maya Guerra Gamble|
|Birth Place:||Austin, Texas|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||b/w 1977-1982|
|Age/How Old:||40 to 45 years old as of 2022|
|Height/How Tall:||In Centimetres – 167cm |
In Feet and Inches – 5 ′ 6″
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 75Kg|
In Pounds – 165lbs
|Parents Name:||Father – Luis Guerra|
Mother – Shirley Langlotz Mount
|Siblings:||Will Update Soon|
|School/College:||B.A. and J.D. in Psychology and Law from Yale University|
|Zodiac Sign:||Will Update Soon|
|Husband/Spouse Name:||Chris Gamble|
|Kids/Children Name:||Gus and Abe Gamble|
|Last Updated:||September 2022|
Guerra Gamble (Democratic Party) is seeking re-election to the 459th District Court of Texas. Guerra Gamble is on the ballot for the general election on November 8, 2022. On March 1, 2022, Guerra Gamble advanced from the Democratic primary.
- Early Life of Judge Maya Guerra Gamble
- Judge Maya Guerra Gamble Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
- Judge Maya Guerra Gamble Education
- Judge Maya Guerra Gamble’s Personal Life
- Judge Maya Guerra Gamble Professional Career
- Judge Maya Guerra Gamble Awards and Achievements
- Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Judge Maya Guerra Gamble in 2022
Early Life of Judge Maya Guerra Gamble
She was born in Austin, Texas. Judge Maya Guerra Gamble’s father’s name is Luis Guerra, and her mother’s name is Shirley Langlotz Mount. Judge Maya Guerra Gamble’s siblings and parents are unknown. Unknown are the details of his childhood.
Judge Maya Guerra Gamble Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
She was born in b/w 1977-1982. Judge Maya Guerra Gamble’s age ranges from 40 to 45 as of 2022. She stands 5′ 6″ tall and weighs around 75kg. She has Black eyes and Black hair. Judge Maya Guerra Gamble belongs to the American nationality, and her zodiac sign is unknown.
Judge Maya Guerra Gamble Education
She attended a private school in Austin and then a private university in Texas, from which she graduated. In 1996, she received her B.A. and J.D. in Psychology and Law from Yale University. Following that, she began practicing law in his hometown. She has spent her whole career as a trial attorney.
Judge Maya Guerra Gamble’s Personal Life
Judge Maya Guerra Gamble has been married for twenty years. She is the wife of Chris Gamble. Chris Gamble and his wife Maya have been observed several times, visiting various times. In 2018, he also campaigned for Maya during her general election for the Texas 459th District Court.
Maya’s hubby looks to be quite supportive. Chris has demonstrated that he stands by his wife in good and bad times. Since her marriage to Chris Gamble, Maya has given birth to two children, Gus and Abe Gamble. Both of her boys are currently finishing their schooling in their hometown.
Judge Maya Guerra Gamble Professional Career
- She is a well-known American judge on the 459th District Court in Texas. Maya is well-known for Alex Jones, slander, and Sandy Hook. Judge Maya Guerra Gamble now ordered Alex Jones to reimburse the parents of Sandy Hook.
- She was a candidate for the 459th District Court in Travis County, Texas. In 2019, she later became a judge. Maya is primarily responsible for defending parents and children in Child Protective Services matters as a sole practitioner.
- She received several accolades throughout her career, including the Law Enforcement Award, the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children’s Merit Award, the U.S. Attorney General’s Award for Exceptional Service, and the U.S.
- The President’s Council on Integrity & Efficiency Award for Excellence and the Cooperative Achievement Award from the Office of Inspector General of the Department of Health and Human Services. According to her LinkedIn. She is a Democratic Party member.
Judge Maya Guerra Gamble Awards and Achievements
- The 2003 Law Enforcement Award from the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children.
- August 2002: Texas Attorney General’s Merit Award.
- Exceptional Service Award from the U.S. Attorney General, June 2000.
- Office of Inspector General Cooperative Achievement Award, U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, September 2000.
- The President’s Council on Integrity & Efficiency Award, September 2000.
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Judge Maya Guerra Gamble in 2022
In Austin, Texas, a judge typically earns around $170,000 annually. Maya has earned more than $450,000 working as a judge over the last four years. Additionally, she has spent the last 20 years representing clients in court. This suggests that Judge Maya Guerra Gamble has earned a net worth of $870,000 due to her profession.