Kate Bush, one of the most renowned singer-songwriters of all history, rose to notoriety in the late 1970s with her rendition of “Wuthering Heights,” which reached number one.
Across the 1980s, Kate Bush established herself as a brilliant and truly unique artist.
Here are the most crucial data regarding the outstanding actress and her most recent activities.
Early Life of Kate Bush
She was born in Bexleyheath, United Kingdom. Kate Bush’s father’s name is Robert Bush, and her mother’s name is Hannah Daly. She has two siblings: John Bush and Paddy Bush.
Kate Bush Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
She was born on July 30, 1958. Kate Bush’s age is 65 as of February 2023. She stands 5 feet 3 inches, and she weighs around 52kg. She has Hazel eyes and Dark Brown hair. Kate Bush belongs to British nationality, and her zodiac sign is Leo.
Kate Bush Education
Regarding her educational history, Kate attended St. Joseph’s Convent Grammar School. Later, she enrolled in the London Catholic girls’ school. However, she dropped out of school to enrol in dancing courses. Kate also learned Karate alongside her brother John at the Goldsmiths College.
Kate Bush Personal Life
From the late 1970s to the early 1990s, Kate Bush was involved with bassist and engineer Del Palmer. Nevertheless, she is presently in a marriage with guitarist Danny McIntosh. In 1992, Kate and Danny were united in marriage. Together, they have a child named Albert McIntosh.
Kate Bush Professional Career
- In February of 1978, she released her debut album, titled “The Kick Inside,” which included the smash track “Wuthering Heights.” In November of the same year, she released an additional album named “Lionheart.”
- In 1979, she released the album ‘On Stage,’ which contained live recordings. Her CD named “Never for Ever” was published the following year. The album peaked at the top of the charts.
- She made several international television appearances in 1979. She appeared on Top of the Pops in the United Kingdom, Bios Bahnhof in Germany, and Saturday Night Live in the United States.
- From April 2, 1979, to May 13, 1979, she participated in ‘The Tour of Life,’ a concert tour that featured twenty-four performances from her prior albums ‘The Kick Inside’ and ‘Lionheart.’
- In November of 1980, she released a song named “December Will Be Magic Again” She released the video CD ‘Live at the Hammersmith Odeon’ the following year.
- Her 1982 studio album, The Dreaming, garnered mixed reviews from music reviewers upon its release. The next year, she published solely in the United States and Canada the extended play titled Kate Bush.
- 1983 saw the release of her video album titled The Single File. Other music videos by this artist include “Running Up that Hill,” “Wuthering Heights,” “The Man with the Child in His Eyes,” and “Cloudbusting.”
- The studio album ‘Hounds of Love,’ released in 1985, is one of her most popular. Her compilation CD, “The Whole Story,” was released the following year.
- She released the video album ‘The Hair of the Hound’ in 1986. In the same year, she released the album’s video version, ‘The Whole Story,’ which topped the music charts.
- The studio album ‘The Sensual World’ was published in 1989. She published a video version named ‘The Sensual World – The Videos’ and an EP titled ‘Aspects of the Sensual World’ the following year.
- In 1990, she featured in the black comedy television film Les Dogs. In March of that year, this initiative was made by The Comic Strip and broadcast on BBC television.
- She directed and acted in the 1993 musical short film The Line, the Cross, and the Curve. The video was shown at the London Film Festival and used songs from her same-year-released album, ‘The Red Shoes.’
- In 1994, she composed music for the ‘Fruitopia’ soft drink ad. Her song “The Sensual World” was incorporated in the Canadian film “Felicia’s Journey” in later years.
- She released her studio album titled ‘Aerial’ in 2005. The next year, “Kate Bush Under Review,” a documentary about her, was published. The documentary had snippets from her interviews.
- In 2007, she composed the song ‘Lyra’ for the film ‘The Golden Compass’s’ soundtrack. The following year, a DVD compilation of her Saturday Night Live appearances was published.
- She released the studio albums Director’s Cut and 50 Words for Snow in 2011. The next year, she debuted her ‘Lake Tahoe’ music video.
Quick Bio / Wiki
|Real Name/Full Name||Kate Bush|
|Birth Place:||Bexleyheath, United Kingdom|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||July 30, 1958|
|Age/How Old:||65 years old|
|Height/How Tall:||In Centimetres – 160cm |
In Feet and Inches – 5 ′ 3″
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 52Kg|
In Pounds – 114lbs
|Hair Color:||Dark Brown|
|Parents Name:||Father – Robert Bush|
Mother – Hannah Daly
|Siblings:||John Bush and Paddy Bush|
|School/College:||St. Joseph’s Convent Grammar School, London Catholic girls’ school, Goldsmiths College|
|Boyfriend:||Del Palmer (Ex)|
|Husband/Spouse Name:||Danny McIntosh|
|Kids/Children Name:||Albert McIntosh|
|Net Worth:||$60 Million|
|Social Media:||Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter|
|Last Updated:||February 2023|
Kate Bush Awards and Achievements
Kate has been nominated thirteen times for a British Phonographic Industry award, winning Best British Female Artist in 1987.
She has been nominated for three GRAMMY Awards and received the Ivor Novello Award for Outstanding Contribution to British music in 2002.
In the 2013 New Year’s Honours, the mother of one was made Commander of the Order of the British Empire (CBE) for music services.
The vocalist of Running Up That Hill has also been nominated three times for the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Kate Bush in 2023
The estimated Salary, Net Worth, Cars, Income, and Lifestyle of Kate Bush are shown here, along with other information. How wealthy will she be in 2021-2022?In 2022, at 63, Kate Bush is expected to have a net worth of $60 million, according to several estimates. She has amassed the most of her income from her successful profession as an English Musician, Singer, Songwriter, Record producer, Keyboard Player, and Singer-songwriter. She probably earns money from sources not yet identified.