Kevin Levrone, a known American IFBB bodybuilder active since 1991. He was born in Baltimore on July 16th in 1964. He is of 55 years and very active in body building competitions. He is known for his winning effort in various competitions. You can checkout his competitive history in below images.
Competitive History –
Kevin Mark Levrone
People also called him Kev, Hollywood, The Uncrowned King, Kevin The Cat, Maryland Muscle Machine.
He is 54 (in 2019).
He born on July 16, 1964.
He belongs to Cancer.
Baltimore, Maryland, United States.
Education & Qualification
Work & Occupation
Bodybuilder, Personal Trainer, Musician, Blogger, Actor
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
- Off Season Weight : 100 kg (220 lb) (post active competitive career)
- Off Season Weight:120 kg (260 lb (peak during active competitive career)
- Competition Weight: 110–115 kg (243–254 lb)
145 cm (57 in)
Biceps or Arms
60 cm (24 in)
73.66 cm (29.00 in)
82 cm (32 in)
When it comes to his workout routine, Kevin likes to change it often so he can always keep the body guessing.
Kevin’s Arm Workout
Kevin is best known for his massive 24-inch arms at their peak, for which he always does the same routine as he found it works for him best.
- Cable Curl – 4 sets of 6-8 reps
- Concentration Curl: 4 sets of 6-8 reps
- Barbell Curl: 4 sets of 6-8 reps
- Seated Dumbbell Curl: 4 sets of 6-8 rep
- Close-Grip Bench Press – 4 sets of 6-8 reps
- Lying Extension – 4 sets of 6-8 reps
- Rope Pushdown – 4 sets of 6-8 reps
- One-Arm Dumbbell Extension – 4 sets of 6-8 reps
Kevin Levrone Diet
Kevin fallow his diet very strictly. Kevin doesn’t like eating cheat meals, He doesn’t like eating proteins from red meat and tries to avoid it as much as possible. he can take proteins by eating chicken and fish.
Kevin’s diet during his competition days:
Meal 1 – 10 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 1/2 oatmeal
Meal 2 – 1 cup cooked rice, 12 oz fish
Meal 3 – 1 cup cooked rice, 12 oz chicken breast
Meal 4 – 1 cup cooked rice, 12 oz fish
Meal 5 – 1 cup cooked rice, 12 oz fish
Meal 6 – 12 egg whites (sometimes Steak)
He has six siblings.
Girlfriends / Affair / Spouse
He is very stable and reserved person. he never talk about his personal life but according to a source he is married person and he have a son.
Kevin Levrone has endorsed brands such as Kevin Levrone Signature Series Clothing, Levro Supplements, TeamLevrone.com Fitness Platform,Coach Levrone Training.
Keven starts is career as a bodybuilder. levrone began his professional IFBB career in 1991 after finishing first in the NPC Finals. The following year he managed to win Grand Prix Germany, placed 2nd in Grand Prix England, and took home 1st place in Night of Champions. Several months after he came in 2nd place in Mr. Olympia 1992, an accident occurred. The American was bench pressing 600 pounds, and by doing so, he completely tore his minor and major pectoralis.
Keven also adopted his career as a singer, Actor, TV presenter. His debut solo song was Avalanche. Kevin Levrone made his first theatrical film appearance as Turk in the action thriller Backlash in 2006. Kevin made his first TV show appearance as himself in an episode titled Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Awards and Achievements
In his career, he will achieve many titles like –
- 1991 Junior Nationals – NPC, HeavyWeight, 2nd
- 1991 Nationals – NPC, HeavyWeight, 1st
- 1991 Nationals – NPC, Overall Winner
- 1992 Chicago Pro Invitational, 3rd
- 1992 Night of Champions, 1st
- 1992 Mr. Olympia, 2nd
- 1993 Grand Prix France (2), 5th
- 1993 Grand Prix Germany (2), 1st
- 1993 Grand Prix Spain, 3rd
- 1993 Mr. Olympia, 5th
- 1994 Arnold Classic, 1st
- 1994 Grand Prix England, 2nd
- 1994 Grand Prix France 1st
- 1994 Grand Prix Germany, 2nd
- 1994 Grand Prix Italy, 1st
- 1994 Grand Prix Spain, 2nd
- 1994 Mr. Olympia, 3rd
- 1994 San Jose Pro Invitational, 1st
- 1995 Grand Prix England, 2nd
- 1995 Grand Prix Germany, 1st
- 1995 Grand Prix Russia, 1st
- 1995 Mr. Olympia, 2nd
- 1996 Grand Prix Spain, 2nd
- 1996 Grand Prix Switzerland, 3rd
- 1996 Mr. Olympia, 3rd
- 1996 San Jose Pro Invitational, 1st
- 1997 Arnold Classic, 2nd
- 1997 Grand Prix Czech Republic, 1st
- 1997 Grand Prix England, 1st
- 1997 Grand Prix Finland, 1st
- 1997 Grand Prix Germany, 1st
- 1997 Grand Prix Hungary, 1st
- 1997 Grand Prix Russia, 2nd
- 1997 Grand Prix Spain, 1st
- 1997 Mr. Olympia, 4th
- 1998 Grand Prix Finland, 2nd
- 1998 Grand Prix Germany, 2nd
- 1998 Night of Champions, 2nd
- 1998 Mr. Olympia, 4th
- 1998 San Francisco Pro Invitational, 1st
- 1998 Toronto Pro Invitational, 2nd
- 1999 Arnold Classic, 2nd
- 1999 Grand Prix England, 3rd
- 1999 Mr. Olympia, 4th
- 1999 World Pro Championships, 3rd
- 2000 Arnold Classic, 3rd
- 2000 Mr. Olympia, 2nd
- 2001 Grand Prix England, 1st
- 2001 Mr. Olympia, 3rd
- 2002 Arnold Classic, 5th
- 2002 Grand Prix Australia, 4th
- 2002 Mr. Olympia, 2nd
- 2003 Arnold Classic, 5th
- 2003 Mr. Olympia, 6th
- 2003 Show of Strength Pro Championship, 3rd