Li Jun Li is a well-known Chinese actress. Li Jun Li has previously worked in Hollywood entertainment, and her artwork has appeared in English-language films.
In the series Damages, she landed her first significant role as Maggie Huang. She has now landed recurring parts on shows including Minority Report, Billy and Billie, and Quantico.
She is trilingual, speaking English, Spanish, or Mandarin because she grew up worldwide. Her major break came when she played Liat in the Broadway version of South Pacific, starring Matthew Morrison.
Early Life of Li Jun Li
She was born in Shanghai, China. Li Jun Li’s father’s name is unknown, and her mother’s name is Mei Li. There is no information available about Li Jun Li’s siblings. Details about his childhood are unknown.
Her father worked as a painter professionally. Jun went to the United States with her family when she was six.
She posts an Instagram snapshot of herself as a youngster with her mother.
Li Jun Li Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
She was born on November 6, 1983. Li Jun Li’s age is 39 as of July 2022. He Stands 5 feet 6 inches, and She weighs around 56kg. She has Brown Dark eyes and Black hair. Li Jun Li belongs to American nationality, and her zodiac sign is Scorpio.
Li Jun Li Education
Many superstars were unable to complete high school due to their occupations.
They have chosen a different course in life. Again, many superstars have studied outside of their fields. They both want to be wealthy and famous.
People frequently inquire about Li Jun Li’s educational history. We talk about her educational background in this section.
Li graduated from the dance program at Fiorello H. Laguardia High School.
Li Jun Li Personal Life
- Celebrity relationships are now popular. Fans want to hear about their favourite celebs’ personal lives, who they date, and so on. We’ve included Li Jun Li’s relationship history here.
- Li Jun Li is single. Nothing was discovered concerning her connection.
- There has been conjecture about Li’s pregnancy; however, Li is not pregnant, and there is definite information about her pregnancy.
- Meanwhile, our sources are conducting an extensive study of her pregnancy rumours.
Li Jun Li Professional Career
- Li rose to prominence in 2008 when she played Liat in the Broadway version of South Pacific, starring Matthew Morrison.
- With her amazing acting abilities, she quickly became well-known and famous. Following that, she appeared in several films and television shows. She played Liat in Live from Lincoln Centre, Nicka in Blue Bloods, & Mira Ling in Body of Proof in 2010.
- In 2011, she had a successful debut as Maggie Huang in the American legal thriller television series Damages. She also had a recurring role as Iris Chang in the ABC thriller series Quantico in 2016.
- The same year, she played Julie Tay in the NBC procedurals Chicago P.D. and Chicago Fire. Similarly, in 2019, she portrayed Jenny Wah in the Netflix series Wu Assassins.
- The Exorcist, Blindspot, The Following, Extraction, The Humbling, Chinese Puzzle, One Life to Live, Minority Report, and more films have featured Li.
- Similarly, in the 2021 Netflix original series Sex/Life, she played Francesca, a manager who develops affection for her employee Cooper.
- In Sex/Life, she co-starred with Margaret Odette, Mike Vogel, & Sarah Shahi. Li is presently filming the character of Anna May Wong for Damien Chazelle’s film Babylon.
Quick Bio / Wiki
|Real Name/Full Name||Li Jun Li|
|Birth Place:||Shanghai, China|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||November 6, 1983|
|Age/How Old:||39 years old|
|Height/How Tall:||In Centimetres – 167cm |
In Feet and Inches – 5 ′ 6″
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 56Kg|
In Pounds – 123lbs
|Eye Color:||Brown Dark|
|Parents Name:||Father – Will Updtae Soon|
Mother – Mei Li
|School/College:||Fiorello H. Laguardia High School|
|Net Worth:||$1.3 million|
|Social Media:||Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
|Last Updated:||July 2022|
Li Jun Li Movies
- She has only worked in a few films throughout her career.
- Nancy appeared in “Chinese Puzzle” in 2013.
- In 2014, he appeared in “Song One” as James Forester Journalist and “The Hunting” as Tracy.
- Li Jun Li appeared in “Front Cover” as Miao and “Ricki and the Flash” as a Nail Clerk in 2015.
- Jun worked as Theresa in “Construction” in 2021.
- In 2022, Anna May Wong stars in “Babylon.” It is a period drama film from the United States.
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Li Jun Li in 2022
Li’s net worth is estimated to be $1.3 million. Her riches were gained through her successful acting career. She has also been in some of the highest-rated movies and TV programs, including “Quantico,” “Blindspot,” “The Exorcist,” and “Wu Assassins,” and is presently starring in CBS’s “Evil.”