Mark Ruffalo is an actor, filmmaker, and environmental activist from the United States. Actor who is well-known for portraying Bruce Banner/Hulk in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. His mix of dramas and humour in the movies has earned him international fame and renown.
Early Life of Mark Ruffalo
He was born in Kenosha, Wisconsin, United States. Mark Ruffalo’s father’s name is Frank Lawrence Ruffalo, Jr, and his mother’s name is Marie Rose Hebert. He has three siblings: Nicole Ruffalo, Scott Ruffalo, and Tania Ruffalo.
Mark Ruffalo Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
He was born on November 22, 1967. Mark Ruffalo’s age is 55 as of August 2022. He stands 5’8″ tall, and he weighs around 74kg. He has Brown eyes and Black hair. Mark Ruffalo belongs to American nationality, and his zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
Mark Ruffalo Education
Tatiana Maslany’s academic qualifications are questioned. Her educational history is examined in full here. In his upbringing, he visited both Catholic & Progressive schools. His teenage years were spent at Virginia Beach with his family. In Wisconsin & Virginia, he competed in junior high and high school wrestling contests.
After attending First Colonial High School, he went to San Diego, California, with his family. The family eventually relocated to Los Angeles. Benicio Del Toro was a classmate at the Los Angeles in Stella Adler Drama School.
Mark Ruffalo Personal Life
- Mark Ruffalo wed the French-American actress Sunrise Coigney in the year 2000. They have three children: a son, Keene, born in 2001, and two girls, Bella Noche and Odette, born in 2005 and 2007, respectively.
- Mark Ruffalo’s benign brain tumour was diagnosed in 2002. Due to the tumour, he experienced a brief period of partial facial paralysis.
- On December 1, 2008, Ruffalo’s brother Scott was shot in the back of the head at his Beverly Hills apartment, with one account describing the killing as “execution-style.” He passed away on December 8, 2008.
- Two individuals were taken into custody by the police: a female suspect and a male “person of interest.” According to one of the accused, Scott Ruffalo shot himself while playing Russian roulette; the witnesses were subsequently freed while the police investigation progressed.
Mark Ruffalo Professional Career
- Ruffalo appeared in supporting roles in films like The Dentist (1996), the low-key criminal comedy Safe Men (1998), and Ang Lee’s famous Civil War Western Ride with the Devil (2001). (1999).
- Through a chance encounter with writer Kenneth Lonergan, Mark Ruffalo began collaborating with him. He appeared in several of his plays, including the original cast of This is Our Youth (1998), which led to his role as Laura Linney’s troubled, aimless drifter brother Terry in the acclaimed, Oscar-nominated film You Can Count on Me (2000).
- He won honours from the Los Angeles Picture Critics Association & Montreal World Film Festival for his performance in this film, which earned him excellent reviews and many parallels to a young Marlon Brando.
- This led to parts in XX/XY (2002), Isabel Coixet’s My Life Without Me opposite Sarah Polley (2003), Jane Campion’s In the Cut alongside Meg Ryan (2003), Michel Gondry’s Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004), & We Don’t Live Here Anymore (2004), based on two short tales by Andre Dubus.
- He played a narcotics investigator alongside Tom Cruise in Michael Mann’s famous crime thriller Collateral (2004).
- Recent Ruffalo romantic roles include View From the Top (2002), 13 Going on 30 (2004), Just Like Heaven (2005), and Rumor Has It (2005).
- Ruffalo was nominated for a Tony Award for Best Featured Actor in a Play for his performance in Clifford Odets’s Awake & Sing! At the Belasco Theatre in New York in 2006.
- In March of 2007, he starred in Zodiac as SFPD homicide inspector Dave Toschi, who oversaw the investigation to discover and capture the Zodiac killer between 1969 and most of the 1970s.
- In October 2007, Ruffalo as divorced attorney Dwight Arno, who inadvertently murders a kid and flees, in Terry George’s film Reservation Road, based on John Burnham Schwartz’s novel of the same name.
Quick Bio / Wiki
|Real Name/Full Name||Mark Ruffalo|
|Birth Place:||Kenosha, Wisconsin, United States|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||November 22, 1967|
|Age/How Old:||55 years old|
|Height/How Tall:||In Centimetres – 172cm |
In Feet and Inches – 5 ′ 8″
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 74Kg|
In Pounds – 163lbs
|Parents Name:||Father – Frank Lawrence Ruffalo, Jr|
Mother – Marie Rose Hebert
|Siblings:||Nicole Ruffalo, Scott Ruffalo, and Tania Ruffalo|
|School/College:||First Colonial High School, Stella Adler Drama School|
|Wife/Spouse Name:||Sunrise Coigney|
|Kids/Children Name:||Keene, Bella Noche and Odette|
|Profession:||Actor, Filmmaker, And Environmental Activist|
|Net Worth:||Around $36 Million|
|Social Media:||Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
|Last Updated:||August 2022|
Mark Ruffalo Awards and Achievements
- 2010’s “Sympathy for Delicious” earned him the “Sundance Film Festival Special Jury Award.”
- In 2010, he was nominated for the “Boston Society of Film Critics Award” for “Best Cast” and received the “New York Film Critics Circle Award” for “Best Supporting Actor” for his work in “The Kids Are All Right.”‘
- “The Avengers” earned him the “MTV Movie Award” for “Best Fight” in 2013.
- His televised drama “The Normal Heart” earned him the “Primetime Emmy Award” for “Outstanding Television Movie” in 2014. (co-executive producer). He received the Satellite Award for “Best Actor – Miniseries or Television Film” in the same year. In 2015, he was presented with the Screen Actors Guild Award for “Outstanding Male Performance in a Miniseries or Television Film.”.
- Foxcatcher also garnered him the ‘Hollywood Film Ensemble Award and the ‘Gotham Independent Film Jury Award in 2014. The same film earned him a nomination for the Screen Actors Guild Award for “Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Supporting Role” in 2015.
- He got the “Gotham Independent Film Award” for “Best Ensemble Performance” in 2015. ‘Spotlight’ earned him the ‘Satellite Award’ for ‘Best Cast in a Motion Picture’ the same year. In 2016, he got the ‘Independent Spirit Robert Altman Award.’
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Mark Ruffalo in 2022
Mark Ruffalo, the greatest American actor in the world, has a net worth of $36 million. According to several web publications, the estimated net worth of the most prominent American actor (Mark Ruffalo) is around $36 million.