Chef Mauro Colagreco is well-known. First non-French chef to be named Chef of the Year by the Gault & Millau restaurant guide. He is the proprietor of one of S. Pellegrino’s World’s 50 Best Restaurants, Mirazur.
He is the proprietor of one of S. Pellegrino’s World’s 50 Best Restaurants, Mirazur. He was appointed Chevalier des Arts et des Lettres. Mauro is a prominent and trendy celebrity who is well-known for being a chef. Mauro Colagreco is 41 years old as of 2018. Mauro Colagreco is included in the list of great chefs.
Check below for further information on Mauro Colagreco. This page illuminates Mauro Colagreco’s biography, age, family information, relationships, height, weight, rumours, and more.
Early Life of Mauro Colagreco
His birthplace was La Plata, Argentina. There is no information on the parents and siblings of Mauro Colagreco. The specifics of his childhood remain unknown.
Must read: Kate Bush Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Career, Family, Husband, Boyfriend, Net Worth
Mauro Colagreco Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
He was born on October 5, 1976. Mauro Colagreco’s age is 47 as of March 2023. Her height is 5 feet 7 inches, and he weighs around 74kg. He has Black eyes and Black hair. Mauro Colagreco belongs to Argentine nationality, and her zodiac sign is Libra.
Mauro Colagreco Education
Mauro, who has always been interested in cuisine, studied at a hotel school in Buenos Aires before deciding to travel around Latin America, accumulating experience after experience.
Mauro Colagreco Personal Life
- He is happily married and the proud dad of two children. The flamboyant leader is the Husband of Julia, who is from Tubaro, Brazil.
- The primary responsibility of julia Colagreco, which she shares with her husband, is to assure the satisfaction of her employees and guests.
- She is a team leader who collaborates with departmental managers to ensure that all parts of the restaurant collaborate to offer the best dining experience possible. Ten years have passed since she began working at Mirazur.
- The wedding date and venue are unclear, indicating that the couple appears to keep their personal life private.
- Both Mauro and Julia Colagreco’s kids were born in France. The chef’s family looks quite private, yet he likes to share glimpses of their everyday lives on Instagram.
- The pair has a passion for food and enjoys visiting Menton’s covered market, where they regularly become lost among the thousand aromas of the freshness of the foods displayed at the thousand stalls.
Mauro Colagreco Professional Career
- As a freshly certified chef, Colagreco moved to France & worked with Bernard Loiseau until the latter’s passing in 2003.
- He then worked in Paris for Alain Passard at l’Arpège, Alain Ducasse at the Hotel Plaza Athénée, and Le Grand Véfour for a year. They are all chefs with three Michelin stars.
- In Menton, Colagreco established Mirazur. Six months after opening, Colagreco got the ‘Revelation of the Year’ award, a brand-new category created to celebrate his achievements, from Gault&Millau. Less than a year later, he was awarded his first Michelin star.
- The S.Pellegrino World’s 50 Top Restaurants officially recognized Mirazur as one of the world’s best restaurants. Colagreco was also named “Chef of the Year” by the famed Gault & Millau restaurant guide in the same year, becoming the first non-French chef to achieve this honour.
- Mauro has forced its flair on the product’s interpretation and contrast of flavours. A style that is neither rooted in his Italian-Argentine ancestry nor influenced by the great French chefs with whom he worked.
- Mauro Colagreco expresses himself freely by following his intuition, which drives him to investigate the culture on both sides of the border.
- Mauro Colagreco’s daring stems from his ability to prepare quick meals for a single service, two days or a week. Mauro chooses to showcase an item on a plate after being inspired by its appearance.
- The invention is created and represents the moment’s freedom of expression and inspiration.
Must read: Paolo Banchero Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Career, Parents, Girlfriend, Net Worth
Quick Bio / Wiki
|Real Name/Full Name||Mauro Colagreco|
|Birth Place:||La Plata, Argentina|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||October 5, 1976|
|Age/How Old:||47 years old|
|Height/How Tall:||In Centimetres – 170cm |
In Feet and Inches – 5 ′ 7″
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 74Kg|
In Pounds – 163lbs
|Parents Name:||Father – N/A|
Mother – N/A
|Net Worth:||$5 Million|
|Last Updated:||March 2023|
Mauro Colagreco Awards and Achievements
- 2016 sixth spot on The S. Pellegrino 50 Best Restaurants in the World.
- 2016 Opens Carne Hamburguesas in La Plata, Argentina.
- 2015 11th on The S. Pellegrino World’s 50 Best Restaurants list.
- 2015 Member of the Bocuse d’Or International Jury 2015.
- 2014 ranked eleventh on The S. Pellegrino World’s 50 Best Restaurants list.
- 2013 Elite Traveller lists the 15 most influential chefs in the next decade.
- 2013 ranking of 28th on The S. Pellegrino World’s 50 Best Restaurants list.
- 2013 Chosen by the Argentine Ministry of Culture to be the Ambassador of Argentine Gastronomy abroad.
- 2013: Le Siècle opens in Nanjing, China
- Grand Chef Relais & Chateaux in 2013
- 2012 Chevalier des Arts and Letters by the French Minister of Culture
- 2012 ranked twenty-fourth on The S. Pellegrino World’s 50 Best Restaurants list.
- Second Michelin star in 2012
- Opens Unico by Mauro Colagreco in Shanghai, China, in 2011.
- 2010: 4 toques Gault Millau France
- 2009: 35th position on The S. Pellegrino 50 Best Restaurants in the World.
- 2007: First Michelin star.
- Opening of Mirazur Menton in 2006.
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Mauro Colagreco in 2023
Chef Mauro Colagreco has an estimated net worth of $5 million, which he acquired during his career—generally recognized as the Chef of Argentina. He is considered one of the most successful chefs in history. Being a famous Italian chef is the primary source of Mauro Colagreco’s wealth.