Paolo Banchero is a collegiate basketball player of American and Italian descent. He is a Power forward for the Atlantic Coast Conference Duke Blue Devils. Paolo was a unanimous 5-star recommendation. He is one of the best players in the class of 2021.
His followers are now seeking Paolo Banchero’s parents and ethnicity. Which parents does Paolo Banchero have? All information is presented here.
Early Life of Paolo Banchero
His birthplace was Seattle, Washington, in the United States. Paolo Banchero’s father’s name is Mario Banchero, and her mother’s name is Rhonda Smith. There is no detail on Paolo Banchero’s siblings. The specifics of his childhood remain unknown.
His father previously played collegiate football for Washington. His mother is also a former Washington basketball player. She has two siblings.
His mother was selected in the third round of the 2000 WNBA draft. Holy Names Academy’s basketball coach is his mother. The first time Mario and Rhonda met was at the University of Washington.
Paolo Banchero Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
He was born on November 12, 2002. Paolo Banchero’s age is 20 as of August 2022. Her height is 6 feet 11 inches, and he weighs around 113kg. He has Black hair and Brown eyes. Paolo Banchero belongs to American-Italian nationality, and her zodiac sign is Scorpio.
Paolo Banchero Education
He received his graduation from O’Dea High School. He intends to attend Duke University. He began to play early but never let his academic performance suffer; he had clear priorities, and English was his best subject.
Paolo Banchero Personal Life
- Paolo has not given any information about his relationship or uploaded any images that include his partner or girlfriend.
- The player appears to be a man who prefers to keep his personal life away from this stuff.
- Moreover, he has not divulged any information regarding his dating life, leading us to believe that he is unattached and has prioritised his profession over his personal life.
Paolo Banchero Professional Career
- Banchero began his early career by joining the Seattle Rotary Boys and Girls Club. At O’Dea High School, he participated in both basketball and football.
- On the football field, he served as the backup quarterback for the state-winning squad.
- His averages as a rookie were 14.1 points and 10.2 rebounds. In addition, he averaged 18.2 points, 10.3 rebounds, & 4.3 assists per game as a sophomore.
- He guided O’Dea to the State Championship in Class 3A. In addition, He took the award for the most valuable player.
- He averaged 22.6 points, 11.0 rebounds, 3.7 assists, and 1.6 blocks per contest as a junior. Banchero was also named Washington Gatorade Player of the Year and MaxPreps National Junior Player of the Year.
- His coach was Daryll Hennings. According to him, Paolo is the most modest team member.
- One of the best players in the 2021 class, Banchero was a unanimous five-star recruit. The major NCAA Division I institutions, including Duke, Kansas, and Kentucky, extended him offers.
- They were eager to provide him with a scholarship. On August 20, 2020, Banchero committed to Duke despite all projections. On the football field, Banchero also plays quarterback and free safety.
- In 2014, he guided FBU Seattle to third place at FBUNC. Then, in 2015, to second place. During the 2017 FBU 8th grade All-American game, he scored three touchdowns and displayed his passing abilities.
- According to his reputation, he led his team to victory against Kentucky University in the season opener on November 10, 2021.
Quick Bio / Wiki
|Real Name/Full Name||Paolo Banchero|
|Birth Place:||Seattle, Washington, in the United States|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||November 12, 2002|
|Age/How Old:||20 years old|
|Height/How Tall:||In Centimetres – 210cm |
In Feet and Inches – 6 ′ 11″
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 113Kg|
In Pounds – 249lbs
|Parents Name:||Father – Mario Banchero|
Mother – Rhonda Smith
|School/College:||O’Dea High School, Duke University|
|Net Worth:||Approximately $2 Million|
|Last Updated:||August 2022|
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Paolo Banchero in 2022
Paolo’s primary source of income is basketball, and he has a solid net worth. With the income he has earned, he lives a nice existence.
The average annual income of a college basketball player in the United States, according to our sources, is $34,671. His salary appears comparable to ours. His net worth is approximately $2 million. He has written on his Instagram account about his everyday activities.