Ernest Hemingway’s son, Patrick Hemingway, is the first child of Hemingway’s second wife, Pauline Pfeiffer.
He traveled extensively with his parents during his youth, then attended Harvard University, graduated in 1950, and relocated to East Africa immediately after, where he resided for 25 years.
Patrick was a professional big-game hunter in Tanzania and operated a safari business for nearly a decade.
Early Life of Patrick Hemingway
He was born in Kansas City, Missouri, United States. Patrick Miller Hemingway’s father’s name is Ernest Hemingway, and his mother’s name is Pauline Pfeiffer. He has two siblings: Gregory Hemingway and Jack Hemingway.
- Sanne Hamers Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Career, Wyatt Russell, Husband, and Net Worth
- Patty Gardell ( Billy Gardell’s Wife) Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Career, Husband, and Net Worth
- Finley Aaron Love Lockwood Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Career, Father, Mother, and Net Worth
Patrick Hemingway Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
He was born on June 28, 1928. Patrick Miller Hemingway’s age is 94 years old as of May 2022. His height is 5 feet 11 inches, and he weighs around 94kg. He has black eyes and grey-white hair. Patrick Miller Hemingway belongs of American nationality and white ethnicity; his zodiac sign is Cancer.
Patrick Hemingway Education
Nothing much is known about Patrick’s educational background. We will update this post when we get some info!
Patrick Hemingway Personal Life
- Henrietta Broyles was the first wife of Patrick Hemingway, whom he married in 1950. They were living in Africa, and he had founded ‘Tanganyika Safari Business,’ a safari enterprise.
- His wife’s health had worsened substantially, and he quit the firm to care for her. Regrettably, Henrietta passed away in 1963, and he returned to his native nation. In 1982, he married Carol Thompson, the daughter of Patrick and Henrietta Hemingway.
- Mina Hemingway was born in 1960, the couple’s daughter. He returned to his own country after Henrietta died unexpectedly in 1963.
- He married Carol Thompson in 1982. Henrietta and Patrick Hemingway when they were youngsters. The couple was overjoyed in 1960 when their daughter, Mina Hemingway, was born.
- Patrick Hemingway’s parents are Ernest Hemingway, a mainstream author, Pauline Marie Pfeiffer, a columnist, and Ernest Hemingway’s second wife.
- His father married three times apart from Pauline: Hadley Richardson, Martha Gellhorn, and Mary Welsh Hemingway.
Patrick Hemingway Professional Career
Patrick was a professional big-game hunter in Tanzania and operated a safari business for nearly a decade. In the 1960s, he was selected by the United Nations to teach preservation and wildlife at Tanzania’s Wildlife Management College.
- Shawn Harrison Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Career, Girlfriend, Family Matters, and Net Worth
- Shawna Brannon (Tony Horton’s Wife) Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Career, and Net Worth
- Steve Janowitz (Joy Behar’s Husband) Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Career, Parents, and Net Worth
Quick Bio / Wiki
|Real Name/Full Name||Patrick Hemingway|
|Birth Place:||Kansas City, Missouri, United States|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||June 28, 1928|
|Age/How Old:||94 years old|
|Height/How Tall:||In Centimetres – 180cm |
In Feet and Inches – 5 ′ 11″
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 94Kg|
In Pounds – 207lbs
|Parents Name:||Father – Ernest Hemingway|
Mother – Pauline Pfeiffer
|Siblings:||Gregory Hemingway and Jack Hemingway|
|School/College:||Will Update Soon|
|Wife/Spouse Name:||Henrietta Broyles, Carol Thompson|
|Net Worth:||$1.3 million|
|Last Updated:||May 2022|
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Patrick Hemingway in 2022
Patrick is a Harvard graduate who has spent most of his adult life in East Africa as a professional hunter, safari guide, and instructor on wildlife management. As of May 2022, his net worth is estimated to be $1.3 million.