Paul Tylak is a writer, actor, & comedian from Irish. Paul is one of the film industry’s most well-known comedians. The actor is famous for his roles in Capital Letters (2004), Informer (2018), & Halal Daddy (2017). He has a background in cinema, television, and the stage. Her work may be found everywhere.
In this post, Paul Tylak’s age will be established. Who is Paul Tylak now seeing, and how much does she earn?
Early Life of Paul Tylak
He was born in Ireland. Paul Tylak’s father’s name is unknown, and his mother’s name is unknown. He has one sibling: Eoghan Murphy.
Tylak regarded the part as a chance to fight racial biases in Ireland because his father is Sri Lankan & his mother is Irish.
Paul Tylak Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
He was born on September 9, 1978. Paul Tylak’s age is 44 as of November 2022. He stands 5′ 10 ” tall and weighs around 92kg. He has Black eyes and Black hair. Paul Tylak belongs to the Irish nationality, and his zodiac sign is Virgo.
Paul Tylak Education
Paul Tylak’s academic qualifications have been met with scepticism. His academic history is examined here. He went to the now-closed De Burgh School in Tadworth, Surrey. He went to her city’s private college. Her educational background and college experience, on the other hand, remain unknown. However, we will provide more information about her academic degrees and qualifications shortly.
Paul Tylak Personal Life
Paul Tylak wants to keep this information private; thus, his dating history is being researched. Nobody knows his marital status, relationship status, or how many children he has. This information will be updated when new information becomes available.
Quick Bio / Wiki
|Real Name/Full Name||Paul Tylak|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||September 9, 1978|
|Age/How Old:||44 years old|
|Height/How Tall:||In Centimetres – 177cm |
In Feet and Inches – 5 ′ 10″
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 92Kg|
In Pounds – 202lbs
|Parents Name:||Father – Will Update Soon|
Mother – Will Update Soon
|School/College:||De Burgh School|
|Girlfriend:||Will Update Soon|
|Profession:||Writer, Actor, & Comedian|
|Net Worth:||Around $600,000|
|Last Updated:||November 2022|
Paul Tylak Professional Career
- Paul Tylak, like many Irish comedians of his generation, received his initial TV break in 1989, 1990, and 1991 on Nighthawks, late-night RTÉ art, media, and talk show.
- Stew is a comic sketch program that aired on RTÉ in 2004 & 2005. It was written and performed by Tylak and Paul Woodfull.
- It won Best Entertainment Series at the Irish Film and TV Awards in 2005 and Best Entertainment Series at the Celtic Film and Television Festival in 2006.
- Tylak and Woodfull also appeared in This Are Ireland, a BBC comedic sketch series about Ireland that aired in 2004.
- Tylak created and co-hosted two radio programs, Hi, On RTÉ, we’re the Nualas, and on BBC, we’re The O’Show.
- Tylak performed various roles in Stew, an RTÉ comedic sketch series he co-created with Paul Woodfull.
- In 2001, he starred as Ashti, a Kurdish refugee, in the RTÉ soap series Fair City. Tylak regarded the part as a chance to fight racial biases in Ireland because his father is Sri Lankan and his mother is Irish.
- Messers [sic] Tylak and Rooney, a twelve-episode TV3 comic trip series, starred him in 1997.
- Tylak has played Dr. Rashid in the children’s program Roy, which is based in Ballyfermot and has an animated lead figure.
- He gave the voice of Lovely Carrot, a comfort blanket in Chloe’s Closet, in 2011.
- He played Pek on Zig & Zag in 2016.
- Tylak provided the voice of Obesity in the animated feature “All Creatures Great and Small.”
- Tylak does stand-up comedy with the Dublin Comedy Improv Group. He made his stage debut in Charlie O’Neill’s play Hurl in 2003.
- Tylak joined the cast of Ballybraddan, an animated hurling television show on RTÉ, in 2009. It was introduced in the year of the GAA’s 125th anniversary.
- Tylak plays The Bangor, the team’s manager. He’s called Bangor because his tracksuit says Bainisteoir Gaelic, meaning manager, and part of the letters have faded. He also plays Hawk, SOC, and Aidan’s grandfather.
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Paul Tylak in 2022
Paul Tylak’s estimated net worth is as follows, according to different credible web sources. The table below shows you his net worth, income, and other information from prior years.
Paul’s estimated net worth, monthly & annual salary, the principal source of income, automobiles, lifestyle, and other details have all been updated. Actors are the primary source of revenue. At the moment, the total net worth is around $600,000.