Phil Mickelson is a well-known professional golfer in the United States.
Mickelson has 45 PGA Tour victories, including six major championships: three Masters crowns (2004, 2006, and 2010) and two PGA Championships (2005, 2021).
Phil is one of just 17 golfers in history to have won at least three of the four major championships.
Early Life of Phil Mickelson
His birthplace was San Diego, California, USA. Phil Mickelson’s father’s name is Philip Mickelson Sr, and her mother’s name is Mary Mickelson. He has two siblings: Tim Mickelson and Tina Mickelson.
Phil Mickelson Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
He was born on June 16, 1970. Phil Mickelson’s age is 52 as of November 2022. He measures in at 6 feet and 3 inches tall and weighs around 91kg. He has Black eyes and Dark Brown hair. Phil Mickelson belongs to American nationality, and her zodiac sign is Gemini.
Phil Mickelson Education
He graduated from the University of San Diego High School in 1988 and attended Arizona State University in Tempe on a golf scholarship to study psychology. In 1992, he was the face of amateur golf in the United States, having won three NCAA championships and three Haskins Awards as a teenager. During his collegiate years, he tied Ben Crenshaw’s record for individual NCAA titles and won 16 tournaments.
Phil Mickelson Personal Life
- Currently, Phil Mickelson is married. In 1996, he married Amy Mickelson in a special ceremony.
- They have been a blissful pair for almost 25 years and have always supported one another in every circumstance.
- Amanda Brynn Mickelson, Sophia Isabel Mickelson, & Evan Samuel Mickelson are the names of their three children.
- In 2009, Amy received a breast cancer diagnosis, prompting Phil to cease his ‘PGA Tour schedule indefinitely.
- After a month, he returned to play after physicians informed him that the cancer was detectable and treatable at an early stage. However, he took another vacation from golf to attend to his mother’s breast cancer treatment at the same facility.
- He has always prioritised his family over his professional golfing endeavours. His connection with his parents has remained positive, and he has shared his achievements with them.
Phil Mickelson Professional Career
- Phil Mickelson is an American professional golfer. He is also referred to as “Lefty” since he swings left-handed despite being right-handed.
- Mickelson was conceived and raised in San Diego. Under his father’s tutelage, he began playing golf as a young boy. Mickelson received his diploma from the University of San Diego High School in 1988.
- He has won three masters’ titles, the Open Championship, the PGA Championship, and several more circuits. He won a total of 42 PGA Tour tournaments.
- Except for the U.S. Open, he has won most of the major series. During approximately 700 weeks, he was placed in the top 10 of the Official World Golf Ranking.
- Frequently, he held the second spot. After graduating, he completed the tour’s qualification process and became a professional golfer. The PGA Tour tournaments are among his favourites since he has won many matches.
- Forbes estimated his annual revenue to be $51 million in 2015.
- Many others have characterised his playing style as both gregarious and aggressive. His photos in challenging settings such as barriers are worth observing.
- His wonderful little games have garnered him widespread acclaim from the general populace.
- He’s been endorsing several brands. He gets more money from brand endorsements than from winning game prizes.
- In 2011, he was the United States’ second-highest-paid athlete. He endorses several brands, including ExxonMobil, KPMG, Barclays, Rolex, and many more.
- He is one of the most trustworthy performers, having won the most games he has played. He has a large fan base in both the United States and internationally.
Quick Bio / Wiki
|Real Name/Full Name||Phil Mickelson|
|Birth Place:||San Diego, California, USA|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||June 16, 1970|
|Age/How Old:||52 years old|
|Height/How Tall:||In Centimetres – 190cm |
In Feet and Inches – 6 ′ 3″
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 91Kg|
In Pounds – 200lbs
|Hair Color:||Dark Brown|
|Parents Name:||Father – Philip Mickelson Sr|
Mother – Mary Mickelson
|Siblings:||Tim Mickelson and Tina Mickelson|
|School/College:||University of San Diego High School, Arizona State University|
|Wife/Spouse Name:||Amy Mickelson|
|Kids/Children Name:||Amanda Brynn Mickelson, Sophia Isabel Mickelson, & Evan Samuel Mickelson|
|Net Worth:||Approximately $400 Million|
|Social Media:||Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
|Last Updated:||November 2022|
Phil Mickelson Awards and Achievements
- Phil Mickelson has won five ‘Major’ championships, one ‘Players’ championship, one ‘World Golf’ championship, three ‘Tour Champ’/’FedEx Cup’ tournaments, and 32 other ‘PGA’ titles in addition to eight amateur victories.
- In addition, he has won five ‘Major’ tournaments, two ‘World Golf championships, and two further ‘European Tour titles.
- He received the ‘Golf Digest Byron Nelson Award’ in 1996 and two ‘ESPY awards in 2004 for the best male golfer and championship performance.
- In 2008, he was admitted into the National Italian American Sports Hall of Fame.
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Phil Mickelson in 2022
According to sources, Mickelson has a net worth of approximately $400 million. He is one of golf’s wealthiest players. Mickelson is second only to Woods in career prize money, at $91 million. In 2020, he signed endorsement agreements with Amstel Light and Melin.