The English actor Sean Pertwee is well-known for his film & voice-over work. He is Jon Pertwee’s son, who is most known for his role as The Doctor’s third incarnation in the long-running television series Doctor Who.
He is well-known as Sergeant Wells in the film Dog Soldiers, Pilot Smith in Event Horizon, Inspector Lestrade on CBS Elementary, and Alfred Pennyworth on Fox’s Gotham. He narrates MasterChef: The Professionals & Zero Hour as well.
Early Life of Sean Pertwee
He was born in London, England, UK. Sean Pertwee’s father’s name is Jon Pertwee, and his mother’s name is Ingeborg Rhoesa. He has one sibling: Dariel Pertwee.
Quick Bio / Wiki
|Real Name/Full Name||Sean Pertwee|
|Birth Place:||London, England, UK|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||June 4, 1964|
|Age/How Old:||58 years old|
|Height/How Tall:||In Centimetres – 182cm |
In Feet and Inches – 6 ′ 0″
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 72Kg|
In Pounds – 158lbs
|Hair Color:||Dark Brown|
|Parents Name:||Father – Jon Pertwee|
Mother – Ingeborg Rhoesa
|School/College:||Teddington Boys’ School, Sunbury College, Bristol Old Vic Theatre School|
|Wife/Spouse Name:||Jacqueline Jane|
|Kids/Children Name:||Alfred (Freddy) & Gilbert|
|Net Worth:||Around $5 million|
|Social Media:||Instagram, Twitter|
|Last Updated:||September 2022|
Sean Pertwee Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
He was born on June 4, 1964. Sean Pertwee’s age is 58 as of September 2022. He stands at 6 ‘ 0″ tall and weighs around 72kg. He has Blue eyes and Dark Brown hair. Sean Pertwee belongs to British nationality, and his zodiac sign is Gemini.
Sean Pertwee Education
He attended London’s ‘Teddington Boys’ School‘ and then ‘Sunbury College.’ In 1986, he graduated from Bristol Old Vic Theatre School, one of the most distinguished theatre schools in the United Kingdom, which renowned actor Laurence Olivier founded.
Sean Pertwee Personal Life
- On June 12, 1999, Pertwee wed makeup artist Jacqueline Jane “Jacqui” Hamilton-Smith, the daughter of a peer, dentist, & politician Anthony Hamilton-Smith, at the “House of Lords.”
- In 2001, Alfred (Freddy) & Gilbert, his twin boys, were born to him and his wife, Jacqui. Gilbert, born prematurely at 25 weeks, passed away four days later. Fortunately, Alfred lived after being in a coma for the first few months.
- This upset Pertwee, and he vowed to always be at his son’s side and provide him with the finest possible assistance throughout his life. He feels that his son’s exceptional composure and old-soul disposition were the miracle factors in his survival.
- Due to his job obligations, he divides his time between New York City and London, yet he has made London his permanent home, opting not to relocate his family to the United States.
- Pertwee is a supporter of the British “Labour Party” and has made political broadcasts for the party throughout the 2010 UK general election campaign.
Sean Pertwee Professional Career
- After graduating from Bristol Old Vic Theatre School in 1986, Pertwee traveled for three years with the Royal Shakespeare Company.
- He starred with David Suchet in Agatha Christie’s Hercule Poirot – The King of Clubs (March 12, 1989). In 1994, he co-starred with Derek Jacobi as Hugh Beringar in the first season of the television series Cadfael.
- He played Brutus in the 1999 Hallmark Channel movie Cleopatra. He co-owned the film production business Natural Nylon alongside Jude Law, Sadie Frost, Jonny Lee Miller, & Ewan McGregor.
- The business failed in 2003. Pertwee is possibly most recognized for his portrayal of death grimacing, especially in the film Dog Soldiers, a technique that earned him the “Best Death Face” award at Bristol Old Vic.
- Doctor Talbot is featured in the 2008 film Doomsday. His voice is widely heard in advertisements, documentaries, and video games, such as the empire-building medieval computer game Medieval: Total Combat and the futuristic war games Killzone (as Colonel Gregor Hakha), Killzone 2 (as Colonel Mael Radec), and Fire Warrior (as Governor Severus).
- In addition, he is the voice of the Northeast tourist advertising that began airing at the beginning of 2009. He replaced India Fisher as the narrator of Masterchef: The Professionals beginning with the fourth season.
- He portrayed Brother Proteus opposite John Hurt in the 2010 animated film Ultramarines: a Warhammer 40,000 Movie.
- Mark McQueen’s horror flick Devil’s Playground included his performance. Alongside Danny Dyer, Jaime Murray, Janet Montgomery, and Craig Fairbrass, he starred in the film.
- The movie debuted in October 2010. In 2010, Pertwee participated in the Nazi zombie thriller The 4th Reich, directed by Shaun Smith.
- Pertwee has performed in various theatrical works for BBC Radio 4, notably the role of actor Oliver Reed in Matthew Broughton’s 2011 production Burning Both Ends.
- In 2014, he was cast in the Fox television series Gotham, which explores the origins of the Batman franchise’s characters.
- Alfred Pennyworth, an ex-special forces soldier from London who serves as the Wayne family’s devoted butler, is portrayed by Pertwee. After Thomas and Martha Wayne are slain, he becomes Batman’s guardian and mentor.
Sean Pertwee Awards and Achievements
- Pertwee was nominated for the BTVA Video Game Voice Acting Award in 2013 for ‘PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale’s ‘Best Vocal Ensemble in a Video Game (2012). He shared the nomination with fourteen other voice performers for this video game.
- He served on the jury for the 2010 British Independent Film Awards (BIFA).
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Sean Pertwee in 2022
What is Sean Pertwee’s net worth? What is Sean Pertwee’s source of income? We are all aware that it is very hard to determine a person’s total assets and monthly income. According to several sources, an approximate asset’s net worth can be estimated. So, what is Sean Pertwee’s current net worth? As of 2022, Sean Pertwee is one of the wealthiest and most popular television actors. Our research indicates that Sean Pertwee’s net worth is around $5 million.