Here are the casino owners' most closely guarded secrets.
1. Without clocks, one loses track of time.
2. No windows to keep you inside longer
3. Noisy machinery designed to attract more clients
4. Casinos are constructed like labyrinths to encourage patrons to spend more
5. Multi-line slot machines deceive players into believing they are winners
6. Specialized ATMs to ensure that clients never run out of cash
7. Your odds of having a winning hand are less than fifty percent.
8. red lights and rapid music to promote gambling
9. Secret spies are observing you.
10. Loud carpets to draw your attention to the slot machines.