Who is unfamiliar with Tiger Woods? He is among the greatest golfers of all time as well as one of the most well-known athletes of all time.
He is the first player of African American and Asian origin to win one of golf’s most famous tournaments, the Masters.
Tiger is ranked second in men’s major titles and owns other golfing records. He will be admitted to the World Golf Hall of Fame in 2021.
From professional achievements to scandalous history, we will explore every aspect.
Early Life of Tiger Woods
He was born in Cypress, California, United States. Tiger Woods’s father’s name is Earl Woods, and her mother’s name is Kultida Woods. He has three siblings: Earl Woods Jr., Kevin Dale Woods, and Royce Renee Woods.
Must read: Ivana Trump (Ex-wife of former President Trump) Bio, Age, Death Cause, Height, Weight, Career, Net Worth
Tiger Woods Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
He was born on December 30, 1975. Tiger Woods’s age is 48 as of March 2023. Her height is 6 feet 1 inch, and he weighs around 84kg. He has Brown eyes and Black hair. Tiger Woods belongs to American nationality, and her zodiac sign is Capricorn.
Tiger Woods Car Crash
Tiger Woods had major leg injuries in a vehicle accident outside of Los Angeles in 2020. Woods was riding downhill at the time of the crash. Several hundred feet were traversed by an automobile going several hundred feet quicker than usual, before flipping many times & landing in the underbrush, the vehicle collided with a tree in the centre median and then collided with the centre median again.
Woods’s life may have been spared had he worn a seatbelt. Woods endured a long surgery treatment on his lower right leg & ankle following his hospitalisation.
The foot and ankle of Tiger Woods were stabilised with screws & pins. In addition, the muscle’s covering had to be medically freed due to the muscular injury-induced pressure.
Tiger Woods Education
Tiger Woods’s schooling also consists entirely of golf. His schooling began at Western High School. He used to receive golf instruction from both his father and his instructor. He became a golfing legend at a very young age. Tiger Woods received a golf scholarship from Stamford University after finishing their education. With the assistance of that, he is admitted. Later, he graduated from that institution.
Tiger Woods Personal Life
- He wed his partner, model Elin Nordegren, after two years of courtship. 2007 marked the birth of their daughter, Sam Alexis Woods. Elin gave birth to their second son, Charlie Axel Woods, in 2009.
- A few years later, Woods made headlines after many women accused him of having an affair. The couple split in 2010 due to the confirmation of the charges, which shattered their marriage.
- He then entered a treatment facility for his sex addiction. In May 2017, Woods was arrested for a DUI incident unrelated to alcohol and revealed his prescription medication addiction. He subsequently checked himself into a treatment facility for assistance.
- In February of 2021, Woods was engaged in an automobile accident near his house in which he broke his legs and destroyed his ankle. He plans to return to the PGA tour to compete in a handful of events each year after a remarkable comeback.
Tiger Woods Professional Career
- As a result of his successful undergraduate record, Nike, Inc., and Titleist instantly gave him endorsement agreements when he became professional in 1996.
- He won his first major competition, the Masters, in 1997. He was rated No.1 in the Official World Golf Rankings. In 1999, he won the PGA Championship.
- He began the new decade with six consecutive victories in 2000. One of his triumphs for the year was the U.S. Open, when he broke or tied nine records.
- By winning the Masters Tournament in 2001, he became the first golfer to win four major professional titles simultaneously.
- His next two seasons were less than stellar. In 2005, he regained his form and won six official PGA Tour money tournaments. He ended the 2006 season with 54 victories.
- His distinctive form lasted for the following couple of years. However, knee surgery in late 2008 required him to take a brief pause.
- He was joyfully welcomed back to golf in 2009. He did not disappoint his admirers and performed admirably, winning the 2009 Presidents Cup with an incredible performance.
- His 2010 performance was hindered by scandals and conflicts regarding his personal life towards the end of 2009. His sponsors terminated their contracts, and he also plummeted in the standings. He could not win any competition for the first time in his career.
- His terrible results continued in 2011. In March, he dropped to the No. 7 spot. His personal, career, and physical problems persisted throughout the year, dropping him to No. 58.
- The beginning of the 2012 season was more successful for him, as he won two events. He subsequently won the Arnold Palmer Invitational & Memorial Tournament.
- By 2013, he had regained his natural appearance. In January, he won the Farmers Insurance Open, and in March, he won the WGC-Cadillac Championship. A victory at the Arnold Palmer Invitational re-established his status as the world’s top-ranked golfer.
Must read: Shinzo Abe Bio, Age, Death, Height, Weight, Career, Wife, Family, Net Worth
Quick Bio / Wiki
|Real Name/Full Name||Tiger Woods|
|Birth Place:||Cypress, California, United States|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||December 30, 1975|
|Age/How Old:||48 years old|
|Height/How Tall:||In Centimetres – 185cm |
In Feet and Inches – 6 ′ 1″
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 84Kg|
In Pounds – 185lbs
|Parents Name:||Father – Earl Woods|
Mother – Kultida Woods
|Siblings:||Earl Woods Jr., Kevin Dale Woods, and Royce Renee Woods|
|School/College:||Western High School, Stamford University|
|Wife/Spouse Name:||Elin Nordegren (Ex)|
|Kids/Children Name:||Sam Alexis Woods, Charlie Axel Woods|
|Net Worth:||$1.1 Billion|
|Social Media:||Twitter, Instagram, Facebook|
|Last Updated:||March 2023|
Tiger Woods Awards and Achievements
Tiger Woods has accomplished various exploits to date and accumulated a noteworthy score during his trip. His greatest or best score is somewhat recent.
In November 2020, he shot a 10-stroke septuple-bogey on the par-3 12th hole after striking three balls into the water.
Tiger Woods has acquired the following honours and awards.
- Best Breakthrough Athlete ESPY Award (1997)
- The ESPY Award for “showstopper of the Year” (1998)
- Come-from-behind Performance ESPY Award (2001)
- The Sportsman of the Year Laureus World Sports Award is given (2001 and 2000)
- Best Record-Breaking Performance ESPY Award (2002)
- Presidential Medal of Freedom (2019)
- Best Golfer ESPY Award
- Best Male Athlete ESPY Award
- Associated Press Male Athlete of the Year
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Tiger Woods in 2023
Tiger Woods’ stunning net worth is $1.1 Billion. He has amassed all that wealth from golf, commercials, and brand endorsements. Additionally, he has partnerships with several major businesses, like Nike and others.