Tim Heidecker is also known as Timothy. Richard Heidecker is a United States-born actor. Recognized for Tim & Eric’s Bedtime Stories (2013), Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job! (2007), and The Comedy Central Roast of Tim & Eric (2012). In 2001, he made his acting debut in “Horror in the Attic” as Orderly. 2012 Philadelphia Film Festival Awards for Best Comedy Actor (2012).
|Real Name/Full Name||Tim Heidecker|
|Birth Place:||Allentown, Pennsylvania, USA|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||February 3, 1976|
|Age/How Old:||46 years old as of 2022|
|Height/How Tall:||In Centimetres – 185cm |
In Feet and Inches – 6 ′ 1″
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 82Kg|
In Pounds – 180lbs
|Hair Color:||Light Brown|
|Parents Name:||Father – Will Update Soon|
Mother – Will Update Soon
|Siblings:||Will Update Soon|
|School/College:||Central Catholic High School, Temple University|
|Wife/Spouse Name:||Marilyn Porayko|
|Kids/Children Name:||Amelia, Charlie|
|Net Worth:||Around $2.5 million|
|Social Media:||Instagram, Youtube, Twitter|
|Last Updated:||March 2023|
Early Life of Tim Heidecker
He was born in Allentown, Pennsylvania, USA. There is no information on Tim Heidecker’s parents and siblings. Unknown are the details of his childhood.
Must read: Ego Nwodim Bio, Age, Height, Career, Boyfriend, Net Worth
Tim Heidecker Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
He was born on February 3, 1976. Tim Heidecker will be 46 years old in 2022. He stands 6 ‘ 1″ tall and weighs around 82kg. His Light Brown hair is matched with Brown eyes. Tim Heidecker belongs to American nationality, and his zodiac sign is Aquarius.
Tim Heidecker Education
Several individuals are questioning the academic qualifications of Tim Heidecker. In this section, her educational history is examined in depth. Allentown Central Catholic High School provided his elementary schooling. Later, he got his bachelor’s degree at Philadelphia’s Temple University.
Tim Heidecker Personal Life
He is wed to the actress Marilyn Porayko. They have a daughter, Amelia, born in November 2013, and a boy, Charlie (born in October 2016).
In June of 2018, Heidecker joined the Democratic Socialists of America. He considers himself to be both an atheist and an agnostic.
Must read: Jake Picking Bio, Age, Height, Career, Net Worth, Girlfriend
Tim Heidecker Professional Career
- He began his career as the creator, writer, and star of “Tom Gets the Mayor.” From November 2004 through September 2006, the show aired on the Adult Swim channel.
- In the episode, he also portrayed the part of Tom. Tim began the show with the mayor, Eric Wareheimas.
- Tim and Eric then teamed up on their program, “Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job,” which debuted on Adult Swim on February 11, 2011.
- Tim and Eric Wareheim appeared together as debt collectors on the Adult Swim special, “The Young Person’s Guide to History.”
- In the film Tim and Eric’s Billion Dollar Movie, they also portrayed two directors. In 2011, she got the opportunity to appear in the film ‘Bridesmaids,’ directed by Rick Alverson and starring Eric.
- In 2012, she featured in the indie drama ‘The Comedy,’ which was directed by Rick Alverson and starred Eric Stoltz.
- In 2013, Heidecker also lent his voice to the app ‘On Cinema Film Guide,’ which provided reviews for more than 17,000 films.
- Tim and his buddies Wareheim, Sara Silverman, Micheal Cera, and Reggie Watts declared they were ready to launch a YouTube channel titled “Josh.” In addition, he has his own YouTube channel. @TimHeidecker has over 5 million views and 67,800 followers.
Tim Heidecker Awards and Achievements
Tim Heidecker is a multitalented actor who has diligently pursued success. He is a diligent worker who is completely committed to his profession. He earned the Webby Award for Best Actor as a member of the comedic duo Tim and Eric.
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Tim Heidecker in 2022
Due to his hard work on several projects and films, he has amassed an astounding wealth. According to Celebrity Net Worth, Heidecker’s estimated 2018 net worth is around $2.5 million. Eric, her co-host on Adult Swim episodes, has helped her make a substantial amount of money. Additionally, he makes income from his other business endeavors.