Tucker Carlson is a political news anchor, political analyst, journalist, commentator, author, & producer from the United States. His libertarian-conservative political views have always been on full display.
This skill landed him a position at ‘CNN,’ but he was fired after his infamous verbal altercation with comic Jon Stewart on his show ‘Crossfire.’ He subsequently hosted the nightly program ‘Tucker’ on ‘MSNBC’ for three years, from 2005 to 2008.
|Real Name/Full Name||Tucker Carlson|
|Birth Place:||San Francisco, California, the United States|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||May 16, 1969|
|Age/How Old:||53 years old as of 2022|
|Height/How Tall:||In Centimetres – 185cm |
In Feet and Inches – 6′ 1″
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 76Kg|
In Pounds – 167lbs
|Hair Color:||Light Brown|
|Parents Name:||Father – Richard Warner Carlson|
Mother – Lisa McNear
|Siblings:||Buckley Swanson Peck Carlson|
|School/College:||St. George’s School, Trinity College|
|Wife/Spouse Name:||Susan Andrews|
|Kids/Children Name:||Dorothy, Lillie, and Hopie and Buckley|
|Profession:||Political News Anchor, Political Analyst, Journalist, Commentator, Author, & Producer|
|Net Worth:||$35 Million|
|Last Updated:||March 2023|
Carlson was hired by ‘Fox News,’ where he established a TRP record with his weekly political talk program ‘Tucker Carlson Tonight.’ In addition to hosting, Carlson is a prolific political pundit and participates on several political talk show panels.
In addition, he was a contestant on “Dancing with the Stars.”; however, he was the first participant eliminated that season. Carlson is also a journalist for print publications and has written for several journals.
Early Life of Tucker Carlson
His birthplace was the city of San Francisco, California, the United States. Tucker Carlson’s father’s name is Richard Warner Carlson, and his mother’s name is Lisa McNear. He has one sibling: Buckley Swanson Peck Carlson.
Must read: Susan Andrews (Tucker Carlson’s Wife) Bio, Age, Career, Net Worth
Tucker Carlson Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
His birthday is May 16, 1969. In 2022, Tucker Carlson will be 53 years old. He is 6′ 1″ tall and weighs around 76kg. His eyes are blue, and his hair is light brown. He belongs to the American nationality, and his zodiac sign is Taurus.
Tucker Carlson Education
Tucker and Buckley attended St. George’s School, a boarding school in Rhode Island, for their secondary education. Tucker met his future wife, Susan Andrews, a fellow student, and daughter of the school’s headmaster. Tucker submitted applications to several top universities but was denied admittance. With the assistance of his future father-in-law, he was finally accepted to Trinity College in Hartford, Connecticut, where he earned a bachelor’s degree in 1991.
Tucker Carlson Personal Life
Who is Tucker Carlson’s spouse? Susan is the wife of the political pundit. She and Carlson had what many would describe as a “dream relationship.” They met in 10th grade, became drawn to one another, and began dating.
Susan and Tucker are high school sweethearts; they met at St. George’s School when they were 15. Tucker Carlson called Susan “the cutest tenth grader in America” “There was a bounce in his (Tucker Carlson’s) step,” she said in an interview while describing their first meeting; he was in his khaki pants & ribbon belt. Even back then, I remember thinking how upbeat he seemed.” However, their early years were watched over by Susan’s father, the headmaster of their high school.
Due to her status and strict religious upbringing, the two high school sweethearts gradually strengthened their relationship. Finally, six months before graduation and with Susan’s father’s approval, they were engaged. Susan and her husband Tucker Carlson tied the knot in 1991, and since then, they have been inseparable; thus, it can be concluded that they are quite happily married. During their nearly 28-year marriage, they have welcomed four children: Dorothy, Lillie, and Hopie, all daughters, and Buckley, a son.
As Susan’s first and only boyfriend and spouse is Tucker Carlson, there is no information regarding any prior romantic relationships. In addition, no rumors of extramarital affairs or scandals exist.
Must read: Kerry Patton Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Career, Wife, Net Worth
Tucker Carlson Professional Career
- He is an American television personality and conservative political analyst who has presented the Fox News program Tucker Carlson Tonight.
- He was born into a rich household. The world’s highest-paid television host is Tucker Carlson. Despite this, Tucker Carlson has earned wealth through business enterprises and media participation.
- Initially, He worked as a fact-checker for the national conservative magazine Policy Review.
- Tucker Carlson co-hosted the short-lived CNN program The Spin Room in 2000. He was chosen co-host of Crossfire alongside Robert Novak in 2001. Both Carlson and Novak supported the political right.
- He was hired in November 2003 to host a new program for PBS, Tucker Carlson: Unfiltered, which ran concurrently with his Crossfire role on CNN.
- He participated in the 2006 season 3 of Dancing with the Stars, partnered with professional dancer Elena Grinenko.
- Carlson was designated a Fox News contributor, Fox News announced in May 2009. He frequently appeared on Fox’s late-night satirical program Red Eye with Greg Gutfeld.
- He began presenting “Tucker Carlson Tonight” on Fox News on November 14, 2016.
- On April 19, 2017, He Tonight was scheduled to air on Fox News at 8:00 p.m. owing to The O’Reilly Factor’s death.
- He Tonight was the second-highest rated prime-time cable news program in October 2018, after The Sean Hannity Show.
- By October 2020, He Tonight had an average of 5,3 million viewers, the largest monthly average of any cable news program in history.
- He signed a multiyear agreement with Fox News in February 2021 to present a weekly podcast and a series of monthly specials titled Tucker Carlson Originals.
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Tucker Carlson in 2022
He is a political analyst, author, and TV personality from the United States. He has a $35 million net worth. Tucker served as an analyst for CNN from 2000 until 2005.
From 2005 until 2008, he presented an MSNBC program. He began working at Fox News in 2009. In 2016, he began anchoring the weekly talk show “Tucker Carlson Tonight.”
Outside of television, Tucker co-founded the website The Daily Caller. Additionally, he is a published novelist and columnist.
He was born into a rich household. He has a net worth of $420 million. Tucker Carlson receives an annual income of $35 million at Fox News, making him the world’s highest-paid and wealthiest television personality.