90 Day Fiancé season 9 debuted American mom Yvette Arellano in episode 2, which piqued the interest of many viewers.
While many of the franchise’s newer cast members pursue digital professions, Yvette has a steady job in the wellness department. Many viewers are intrigued by Yvette’s career outside of the 90-Day Fiancé franchise.
Yvette is one of several cast members of the 90 Day Fiancé franchise who have pursued relationships with people substantially younger than her.
Early Life of Yvette Arellano
She was born in Silver City, New Mexico. Yvette Arellano’s father’s name is Norman Fisher Arellano, and her mother’s name is Anna Arellano of Elko. Nothing much is known about her childhood life.
- Guillermo Rojer Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Career, 90 Day Fiance, Girlfriend, Family, and Net Worth
- Rio Hackford Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Career, Wife, Children, Parents, and Net Worth
Yvette Arellano Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
She was born in May 1973. Yvette Arellano age is 49 years old as of May 2022. Her height is 5 feet 5 inches, and she weighs around 57kg. She has black eyes and brown hair.
Yvette Arellano Education
In terms of schooling, Yvette attended Southwest Acupuncture College – ABQ Campus.
Yvette Arellano Personal Life
- Despite looking to be in love, Yvette Arellano and Mohamed Abdelhamed were shown having big disagreements on the TLC show as they attempted to mend their romance within three months.
- Whatever the case, the couple’s incredibly nice engagement on Facebook began on January 1, 2022. Mohamad shared a photo of them on Facebook, writing, “Happy new year to my beauty, wanting to spend every year together.”
- Then, in the comment section, Yvette expressed her gratitude, “I adore you, Mohamed Abdelhamed.”
- However, given the couple’s story aired on 90 Day Fiance, viewers anticipated a slew of complications. Viewers seemed particularly wary of their age disparity and were less optimistic about Yvette and Mohamed’s future.
Yvette Arellano Professional Career
- Yvette Arellano is a Doctor of Oriental Medicine (DOM) and a Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT) with advanced training who has entered the Mountain Spirit medical team as an advanced practitioner.
- Friends and patients affectionately refer to her as Yve. She has over two decades of healthcare experience, beginning in the 1990s as an LMT. On Mountain Spirit, her biography touts her as an extraordinary clinician.
- She has worked with NFL football players, Olympic athletes, mixed martial artists, and boxers throughout her career.
- Libby Grace (Rio Hackford Wife) Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Career, and Net Worth
- Mohamed Abdelhamed Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Career, 90 Day Fiance, Girlfriend, and Net Worth
Quick Bio / Wiki
|Real Name/Full Name||Yvette Arellano|
|Birth Place:||Silver City, New Mexico|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||May 1973|
|Age/How Old:||49 years old|
|Height/How Tall:||In Centimetres – 165cm |
In Feet and Inches – 5 ′ 5″
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 57Kg|
In Pounds – 125lbs
|Parents Name:||Father – Norman Fisher Arellano|
Mother – Anna Arellano of Elko
|School/College:||Southwest Acupuncture College|
|Zodiac Sign:||Will Uodate Soon|
|Profession:||Doctor of Oriental Medicine and Licensed Massage Therapist|
|Net Worth:||Less Than $700,000|
|Last Updated:||May 2022|
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Yvette Arellano in 2022
- Yvette Arellano allegedly has a net worth of less than $700,000 as of May 2022.
- The average salary for Doctors of Oriental Medicine in the United States is between $40,000 and $60,000. As a result, Yvette should likewise have earned appropriately.
- Regarding how much TLC paid her for her appearance on the show, a source informed Radar that 90 Day Fiancé pays cast members between $1,000 and $1,500 each episode.
- However, because her foreign fiance is an outsider who is uprooting his life to come to the United States on a K-1 visa, he receives no compensation for appearing on the show. The stated sum is paid to the various couples’ American fiances.