Zach Woods is an American comedian and actor. He is best known for his three-season tenure as a series regular on the NBC sitcom The Office as Gabe Lewis and for his portrayal as Jared Dunn on the HBO comedy Silicon Valley. He also has recurring roles on the HBO series Veep, the USA Network comedy Playing House, and the HBO series Avenue 5.
|Real Name/Full Name||Zach Woods|
|Birth Place:||Trenton, New Jersey, United States|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||September 25, 1984|
|Age/How Old:||38 years old as of 2022|
|Height/How Tall:||In Centimetres – 193cm |
In Feet and Inches – 6 ′ 4″
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 78 Kg|
In Pounds – 171lbs
|Hair Color:||Dark Brown|
|Parents Name:||Father – Will Update Soon|
Mother – Will Update Soon
|School/College:||Interlochen Center for the Arts’s summer camp, Pennsbury High School, New York University|
|Profession:||Comedian and Actor|
|Net Worth:||$5 million|
|Last Updated:||September 2022|
Early Life of Zach Woods
He was born in Trenton, New Jersey, United States. His mother is a nurse practitioner, while his father is a qualified psychiatrist & social worker who specializes in clinical therapy.
He is the middle kid of three, with an elder sibling and a younger sibling. Both of his parents are Jewish.
Zach Woods Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
He was born on September 25, 1984. Zach Woods’s age is 38 years old as of 2022. He stands at 6 ‘ 4″ tall, and he weighs around 78kg. His Dark Brown hair is matched with Blue eyes. Zach Woods belongs to American nationality, and his zodiac sign is Libra.
Zach Woods Education
Several individuals are questioning the academic qualifications of Zach Woods. In this section, her educational history is examined in depth. He attended Interlochen Center for the Arts’s summer camp in 1997 and 1998. He graduated from Pennsbury High School in 2003 and grew up in Yardley, Pennsylvania. From New York University, he obtained a bachelor’s degree.
Zach Woods Personal Life
- Zach Woods has kept his personal life out of the spotlight and private. He rarely discusses his private life in the media and public. He may have a romantic relationship with actress Jocelyn DeBoer.
- He would rather have people focus on his career than his personal life. He has managed to keep his affairs under wraps and out of the public eye. There is currently no record of his marriage and divorce.
- He has not explained his married life, affair, girlfriend, or spouse up to this point. Rather than being in a relationship, he appears to be honing his power and talents to make all his aspirations come true.
- It appears that he is now focused on his career and has no time for romantic relationships. Currently, he is possibly single, according to the records.
Zach Woods Professional Career
- At the age of 16, Zach began doing improv at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre.
- He was also a member of the improvisational sketch group “The Stepfathers.”
- In the 2004 film Terrorists, he made his acting debut as Drugstore Cashier.
- In 2005, he debuted on television as Geets Wilson in an episode of My Wife, the Ghost.
- Woods is also well-known for his role as Awkward Boy in the YouTube video series The Most Awkward Boy in the World. In 2010, Woods starred in a Starburst candy ad as a zombie.
- Beginning in 2010, he portrayed Gabe Lewis on The Office, an NBC sitcom.
- When Season 7 began, he was promoted to a recurring cast member. Woods has portrayed regular series Jared, on HBO’s Silicon Valley since 2014. He also played Ed Webster in HBO’s Veep.
Zach Woods Awards and Achievements
- SAG Award nomination for “Outstanding Ensemble Performance in a Comedy Series” for 2011.
- Nominated for the 2010 Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Ensemble Performance in a Comedy Series
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Zach Woods in 2022
The estimated Net Worth, Income, Salary, Cars, and Lifestyle statistics of Zach Woods have been updated below. How wealthy will he be in 2021-2022?
In 2022, at the age of 37, Zach Woods is expected to have a net worth of $5 million, according to credible web sources. The majority of his riches stem from his successful profession as an American actor and comedian. He probably earns money from sources not yet identified.